Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How old are you?

Princess Bella

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 17, I'll turn 18 in January (which I just realized is only 3 months from now. what the hell happened to 2016?  :wacko: ). I usually don't look forward to my birthday but this is an exception for obvious reasons  :please:

too damn old my friends... I just turned 17 when I joined this site, and was 16 when I discovered this place. Now I'm 19, and with the way time has been going since I turned 18 I'm going to be 20 in the blink of an eye.... make it stop!

I'm 18, almost 19. It's weird, I sometimes act very childlike and feel like a 7 year old silly filly, and other times i'd be very wise and mature and feel like im hitting 30. :o

I value my childish side the most though. My room full of toys and wall fairy stickers, i gasp and cringe when hearing someone talk about sex or drugs, and i watch cartoons and listen to childrens songs all the time (makes me feel very happy so i dont see the bad in it). :adorkable:

post-39679-0-07079900-1475918952_thumb.png

17 years old this year. I enjoy feeling that I've gotten older, more mature. I feel more able to think intelligently than I ever could before, more understanding of others emotions. And I feel an eagerness to tackle responsibility, to control my own life and support myself.

And I believe that in the year leading up to becoming a "pseudo adult," I will only continue to grow and become more ready for what lies ahead. It's gonna be weird thinking of myself as an equal to other adults though.

Edited by PonyMage

Chances ars, I'm old enough to be your father. :P

All kidding aside, I am 45 and one of the oldest active members on this board. But no matter how old I get, Fhaolan will always be older. :lol:

Also 21. I will admit I have tried weed. And though I've never been drunk, I have tried alcohol as well. They just aren't for me. I don't need them to feel happy or validated. I don't need to try being drunk either. I have been high, and it was a low feeling. I have been higher, elated from the joy of my own achievement alone. That's utility enough for me.

​It's nice to know I'm not the only person who can go without those things.

I turned 34 this past July so that makes me older than many who frequent these boards, but it seems there are those who are even older than I am. :yay: