Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How often do you get sick?

Member Berry

I normally have a stuffy nose every other month, on top of sinus infections and bouts of bronchitis every winter. Every couple of years, I get a stomach bug. Although I can say that I haven't had a single problem since last February. I don't come in contact with many people or objects handled by other people, anymore.

Regardless, I still expect to get hit pretty hard later this autumn and winter. :P

I get sick two to three times a year, tops. When I was younger, I can remember being sick a lot more often, so it's probably a matter of getting all the germs out of the way while growing up. You know, go outside and play in the dirt, etc. etc.

I don't get sick often but I am currently sick, I have to get my gallbladder taken out because of it...  I hate it when I have to be more cautious about my diet, what I wouldn't give for some fried chicken right about now.

Not that often, really. I get a cold pretty much once or twice a year, but never so severe that it actually hinders me. It generally just annoys me a bit. I don't even know when the last time I was actually sick was. I've been to the doctor about two years back, but even then I felt mostly okay, I just had to get an infection treated.

• 2 weeks later...

Very rarely. Though I am sick currently for whatever reason, just got sick randomly, which is, as I said, extremely rare. 

Every two weeks. I must have a weak immune system, it pisses me off because not only is it uncomfortable and painful, it limits my productivity.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...