Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why does human Pinkie usually have big boobs?

rainislove

This is a weird topic, man. :blink:

I admit, I've always imagined that a human version of Pinkie would full-figured due to her dietary choices. :lol:

In my art--and in real life--breast size doesn't really matter to me. You've got what you've got. 

• Brohoof 1

Hinata Hyuuga for example.

Maybe it's just that some of the first fanart depicted her with large assets and the future generations drew inspiration from it. Not every tradition has some high reason for being, some people just do what their predecessors do because it is their predecessors. I've seen some of that art and I have to say I can't for the life of me imagine a humanized Pinkie with small breasts. The only conclusion I can come up with is that I haven't seen it yet. From what I hear, Dwayne Johnson ate a full cake every day just because he could and still retain a wrestler's body. Pinkie Pie is activity incarnate; I can't see her having large breasts just because she has an intimate relationship with cake. I probably wouldn't draw her with large breasts but that's because I dislike the idea of them in general. They seem very impractical, too heavy. I can't imagine her as a flat chested human woman either. Between a C and a D. My only basis for that is that no other size would seem right.

One thing that bugs me about fanart is how Rainbow Dash is always depicted shorter than everyone else. I don't know where that comes from either. Just people's heads I guess.

In anime the tomboyish girl that fights with all the gangs and plays sports is usually short. 

I can imagine Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash the shortest and also about 1 year younger than the others. Their incessant need to prank and immaturity makes them seem younger as well.

Edited by cider float

In anime the tomboyish girl that fights with all the gangs and plays sports is usually short. 

I can imagine Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash the shortest and also about 1 year younger than the others. Their incessant need to prank and immaturity makes them seem younger as well.

I never realized that before.

I do believe at one point Fluttershy said she was a year older than Pinkie Pie

So she could hide extra cupcakes and where do you think she gets all the air to blow all those balloons.

The respiratory system does not work that way. Good night.

• Brohoof 1

I have seen that quite a bit as well. I came with the conclusion long ago that people assumed a humanized Pinkie Pie would be chubby, and would have larger breasts because of it. I've seen the same with Fluttershy as well, though I cannot really explain that, it just makes sense that she would.

• Brohoof 1

I know, this is weird, but I honestly wonder why people draw her like this! I suppose it's because she likes sweets, but she moves around a lot, and due to her childish nature I imagine her... well, childish! I'd love to hear your opinions about this topic that people rarely talk about XD what's your opinion about other ponies too?

Hi, as this topic is about human Pinkie Pie it has been moved to the Equestria Girls board.

I totally see pinkie having a little jiggle on her tummy, and in the chest too. I think it fits her. 
Most characters seem to have stereotypes like this that a lot of art follows.
Rainbow Dash being short, Twilight being tan/asian, Fluttershy being tall with huge breasts, etc.

I have seen that quite a bit as well. I came with the conclusion long ago that people assumed a humanized Pinkie Pie would be chubby, and would have larger breasts because of it. I've seen the same with Fluttershy as well, though I cannot really explain that, it just makes sense that she would.

Yeah if any of the mane six would be fat it would be Pinkie. So her being fat gives her fatter boobs.

Most anime girls who are short and have a rough personality are usually tsunderes.

I hope people wont go to far like drawing Rainbow a flat chested tsundere .

Edited by LyricaDreamy

Most anime girls who are short and have a rough personality are usually tsunderes.

I hope people wont go to far like drawing Rainbow a flat chested tsundere .

Well, I rarely see Dashie as a tsunedere, but I see her as flat chested pretty often :dash:. The tsunedere one it's..... well, I call her "tsunedere poneh" for a reason  :-P (Limestone Pie if you're wondering  :twi: )

I think the reason Pinks is usually portrayed as having big bewbz, is because she's compared to an anime archetype that usually has big boobz. Much like Dashie being the tomboy and having flat chests. Also, I see humanized fanworks that makes her VERY flirty and a bit of a pervert 

Well, I rarely see Dashie as a tsunedere, but I see her as flat chested pretty often :dash:. The tsunedere one it's..... well, I call her "tsunedere poneh" for a reason  :-P (Limestone Pie if you're wondering  :twi: )

I think the reason Pinks is usually portrayed as having big bewbz, is because she's compared to an anime archetype that usually has big boobz. Much like Dashie being the tomboy and having flat chests. Also, I see humanized fanworks that makes her VERY flirty and a bit of a pervert 

Some tomboys have curves and sometime dont bother to hide them.

Someone please do something about this thread before it gets full lol.

I LOVE this topic.

Basic run down for why bronies draw the EQG girls as they do.

IMO!!

Sunset: The tough biker chick type. Many view her as Hispanic and often when not using her normal color give her that skin tone. Folks from that region of the world, often are wide hiped, shorter, narrow shouldered. Many fan writers balance this for Sunsets love of the leather, it hides her lean upper body and shows off her rear end.

Sci-Twi: Your typical college nerd. Right? Right! Many artists draw her as a 19 year old with the freshmen 15 added on. Ie the white girl who just moved away from home, never really went outside, now even more so staying indoors.

Rarity: Oh Rarara how I love you! But let us not ignore the fanart of her pixie thin and often Indian or black. Her figure reflects nourishment and hints at eating disorders all the time. Many artists draw her like this, but ironically most flip the switch and draw her heavily over weight, showing her depressive eating patterns (ice cream/couch gooooooooo!)

AppleJack: What can you say about AJ? She is drawn like a amazon. For good reason. Look at he family blood line and then think about what she does for 8 hours a day after school. She busts her hump and carries around baskets that easily weigh 80-90 lbs. So drawing her tall, thick in bicep and shoulder, and overly developed hips is common. (The big butt is clearly a reference to AJ from the MLP series, all that bucking = big upper legs) and commonly given a white girl tan, adding to the "southerness" of this character.

Rainbow Dash: Often drawn short and ripped, at least for a female. RD also very often suffers from the white facing job. Her spunk is what gives her the low altitude in height, often the smaller creatures in nature at the loudest. The muscles and abs are clearly from her sports work. Also she is often drawn as the most under developed (in the hips, boobs, rear) area's. I often think she binds her chest, clearly a bit of Haruka Tenou in this character...google it nerds!

Pinkie Pie: What is there to say, she eats alot and is often drawn pump and heavy. Oddly this suits her look, the jolly fat girl without a care in the world. I like many artists view on her. Pinkie when given human skin tones (ie like the rest, not from the films) is the most diverse, most often I see her with a black girl appearance.

Flutter shy: And last and most certainly least, we have big boobs mcgee. As stated above Fluttershy is a lover not a fighter, a shy little moth hidding near a light. She nurtures and raises, if she was a bit older, I would call her a breeder. Many fan work gives her large bosom in the reference to milk laden, ie she is feeding young. She also suffers from the boredom of being just another white girl in most art.

Again, all imo.

Because of her 'bouncy' personality. :toldya:

That and it's usually foudn in anime that the females who have the biggest busts are either the very sweet, shy, awkward ones or the overtly extroverted, grabby, in your face characters.  

• Brohoof 1