Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Feather Data

Well, I listened to Melania talk.  Here is an excerpt from her speech.  "We need to teach our youth american values: Kindness, Honesty, Respect, Compassion, Charity, Understanding, Cooperation" 

Obviously Trump has a portal to Equestria and married a pony. 

• Brohoof 3

Donald Trump is a monster created by an un-apologetically sexist, racist/xenophobic, hateful, etc., etc. culture. At first I was writing him off saying "he could only ever be president", but now I see how many people support him, and what that says about this country as a whole.

I can only hope that this will be a wakeup call to a lot of people. That someone like this could ever receive so much support. Wake up, America. Also the fact that a large number of evangelical leaders are all over him (even though if they cared about being "moral" they sure as heck wouldn't)... This needs to be a huge wake-up call to America about so many things.

• Brohoof 3

He disgusts me. He's a privileged, money-grabbing, racist, sexist, childish, ignorant, exaggerative, narcissistic, bigoted liar. I could probably think of more words to describe him but can't be bothered.

This whole election is ridiculous. It's like a parody of an election. I'm so happy I'm British.

What do you think about Trump's "plan" to build a wall with a bug beautiful door, and will make Mexico pay for the wall?

What do you think about Trump's "plan" to build a wall with a bug beautiful door, and will make Mexico pay for the wall?

Pretty stupid. You can't make Mexico pay for the bloody thing. It's America's issue and their responsibility. 

• Brohoof 1

I think trump is better than hillary, if anyone of us did what hillary did with those emails we would rot in prison for decades, but here she is running for president and not being punished for her crimes

• Brohoof 3

I recently read a tumblr post that sums it up better than I could:

hillary clinton is albus dumbledore (ridiculously qualified, smart as hell, powerful, kind of shady, probably would say “the ends justify the means”, maybe a little morally grey but overall the best and most respected person for the job)

donald trump is gilderoy lockhart (dumb as shit, inflates his accomplishments, has an ego the size of russia, somehow people like him anyway???, is taken seriously by absolutely 0 actually qualified people, no one can figure out why the hell he’s even here

Hillary is clearly Voldemort.

She has a strong resemblance to a snake?  :D

He's a charlatan, a racist, and a downright ugly bumpkin who must be stopped.

Apparently a charlatan is a fake personality usually used for profit. I can think of another candidate who fits the shoes. I butchered the phrase don't kill me

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 2

Donald Trump is a monster created by an un-apologetically sexist, racist/xenophobic, hateful, etc., etc. culture. At first I was writing him off saying "he could only ever be president", but now I see how many people support him, and what that says about this country as a whole.

I can only hope that this will be a wakeup call to a lot of people. That someone like this could ever receive so much support. Wake up, America. Also the fact that a large number of evangelical leaders are all over him (even though if they cared about being "moral" they sure as heck wouldn't)... This needs to be a huge wake-up call to America about so many things.

Plz explain how our culture is sexist without resorting to "muh feelings" arguments.

"The ends justify the means."

t. turning the middle east into a radioactive crater is ok because there will never be another war there

• Brohoof 4

At the start, I hated him and Hillary equally.

Then I noticed that all the news channels hate him and love Hillary.

Especially the corrupt ones.

I got curious and looked into things and it turns out Hillary Clinton is a racist liar that's had thirty five people killed (That we know of) and can't operate an email server. She also uses a pee bag and she sent someone to kill Julian Assange but failed. And she calls black people "Super predators".

Meanwhile, uninformed Trump haters and "They're just as bad" people only know how to throw around childish insults and buzzwords like they're modern "News" show hosts. Trump's going to fix this country no matter who he annoys. Corrupt monsters that LIKE America being a fractured dying wasteland and want it to get worse are throwing everything they can at him.

And people are waking up. They're realizing the mainstream "Media" is full of it. Remember when they said it's illegal to look at leaked emails, so you should only look at them through the lens of CNN and what they feel like telling you? ELLLLL OOOHHH ELLLLLL at anyone dumb enough to fall for that!

And... even though he's old, he's the closest thing we have to a hero in America's story whether blind haters like it or not.

As a person, he's arrogant, rude, egotistical, self-obsessed, uncaring, sexist and racist.

I don't know how somebody would want that in a president. As a businessman it's fine because he's not constantly trying to avoid diplomatic incidents, but presidents need to be held to a much higher standard.

So it's ok that Hillary calls black people "Super predators"? (And also can't operate an email server)

• Brohoof 2

Why do you believe this, and not the facts

To use Harry Potter symbolism, Donald Trump is Harry Potter slandered by Rita Skeeter, and haters are the idiots that believe what rags say. Meanwhile, Hillary is Voldemort but with a spell to make her look like an old lady, to hide her actual evil face.

Not as bad as Clinton, but holy crap this guy is a total political failure.

Then why is he winning?

Answer that.

Why is he winning, despite everyone putting him down and spitting on him?

Why do you believe this, and not the facts

To use Harry Potter symbolism, Donald Trump is Harry Potter slandered by Rita Skeeter, and haters are the idiots that believe what rags say. Meanwhile, Hillary is Voldemort but with a spell to make her look like an old lady, to hide her actual evil face.

Then why is he winning?

Answer that.

Why is he winning, despite everyone putting him down and spitting on him?

He's winning because some people in this world who vote for him are just idiots. Why would you vote for a racist, obnoxious, loudmouthed person to be the president?

Well, I do agree with him on most things, even if he say the most retarded things sometimes. So I would prefer him over Clinton as the president. 

Also I sort of want him to win so that I can spend the next four years making jokes about him.

Hillary Clinton is a racist liar that's had thirty five people killed
I'm going to need a source on that.

She also uses a pee bag and she sent someone to kill Julian Assange but failed.
Intresting, do you have a source on that?

And... even though he's old, he's the closest thing we have to a hero in Americas's  story whether blind haters like it or not.
No, he's not. There's plenty of people who are more heroic then Trump in Americas's story.
  • Brohoof 3

Being British I don't have a horse in this race.  I think Clinton will win on Tuesday, but I'd rather see Trump win.

It's not that I particularly like him, but unlike Clinton, who is simply a continuation of the same old centre-right politics (irrespective of party), Trump at least represents a chance at changing the stagnant status quo.

• Brohoof 2

I was skeptical at first, but I really started to back Trump after the second debate. He clearly has a much better understanding of what working people are going through (especially in the Midwest). Not constantly antagonizing foreign, nuclear-armed nations is also a plus.

He's winning because some people in this world who vote for him are just idiots. Why would you vote for a racist, obnoxious, loudmouthed person to be the president?

Good question. But maybe if you had had some actual dialogue with Trump supporters, you wouldn't have asked it, rhetorical or otherwise.

It's not that I particularly like him, but unlike Clinton, who is simply a continuation of the same old centre-right politics (irrespective of party), Trump at least represents a chance at changing the stagnant status quo.

It's starting to look that way, given most of the money is going to Clinton. She's like corporate dictatorship incarnate.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Explain how Mexico not stopping illegal immigrants from making it to the border and getting over it is the fault of the country those illegal immigrants enter. Explain how Mexico refusing to take responsibility is America's fault. You lose points for every hole in your logic. You lose more points for every meaningless buzzword you use, like "racist".

1:This is not a partner project between the USA and Mexico, Mexico is not building the wall, they didn't request a damn border wall! Trump is extorting Mexico!

Secondly: Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P9PR5ckFk

Edited by Feather Data

Also I sort of want him to win so that I can spend the next four years making jokes about him.
This is how everyone, from liberal progressives to staunch nationalists, win with Trump. YUGE MEMES.

• Brohoof 1

To everyone calling Trump sexist and racist:sig-4725136.citaton-needed.png

Still relevant, people seem to have ignored this

Hillary is not a good candidate, but it's bad vs BAAAAD. End of all minorities, women and poor people.

If Trump wins I actually might just off myself, and I don't even live in that country.

You'd be hard pressed to find anything on Trump that fits the rhetoric. It's all baseless, he isn't racist or sexist and he doesn't hate lgbt people.

I wouldn't be voting for him as a trans girl if I didn't think I'd be safe in a country under his presidency.

And please for your sake, don't mind our political affairs, it's not worth killing yourself over.

I was skeptical at first, but I really started to back Trump after the second debate. He clearly has a much better understanding of what working people are going through (especially in the Midwest). Not constantly antagonizing foreign, nuclear-armed nations is also a plus.

Good question. But maybe if you had had some actual dialogue with Trump supporters, you wouldn't have asked it, rhetorical or otherwise.

It's starting to look that way, given most of the money is going to Clinton. She's like corporate dictatorship incarnate.

Yeah, maybe i'll ask my dad's aunt sometime, who lives in Colorado. She's a Trump supporter and i'll probably ask her why she went with this idea.

• Brohoof 1