Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which villain is the most relateable for you?

leonbrony17

Luna: Beeing sad and turning from sad into evil and show the world your true power.

Discord: Craaaaaaaaaaazy and full of surprises.

Chrysalis: ???

Sombra: Might addicted

Tirek: Vengefull and willing to destroy everything in your rage.

Starlight: (i don't know what to write here)

Sometimes i'm like tirek. But sometimes i'm also like luna.

What about you?

• Brohoof 2

ohhh another leonbrony thread! Well personally I have the most similarities with Discord. I like chaos and disorder, I have problems finding friends, and generally am on my own most of the time playing games and working on things. Fluttershy was also my favorite pony for a long time xd

Edited by trademark2

I honestly need to do some moral hurdles and gymnastics for this one, but Starlight I suppose. I'm not a jealous person, I'm not power hungry, crystal burgers just annoy me, and I put my progeny first.

I have had past challenges and heartbreak that have shaped my worldview and influenced my actions ...

so Starlight Glimmer I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

ohhh another leonbrony thread! Well personally I have the most similarities with Discord. I like chaos and disorder, I have problems finding friends, and generally am on my own most of the time playing games and working on things. Fluttershy was also my favorite pony for a long time xd

What do you mean ohhhhh another leonbrony thread?

Starlight Glimmer.

She wanted equality, in that nopony was to be better than one another. I do see that in me sometimes as I do want nobody else to flaunt their special talents because it creates great jealousy within me and others. Sometimes I don't even want to be different than the next person besides me because I don't want to feel superior or rather inferior to them. It's not a contest and it shouldn't be one but people always have the need to compete with each other. Saying that Starlight's philosophy isn't perfectly executed by reducing your personal freedom but it's an ideal Utopia, after all. So would I see pre-reformed Starlight as a hero? probably not but her initial idea did spark a little interest in me and that has intrigued me.

• Brohoof 1

More of Luna for me and that description you made for her I can relate to very well.

I can at times can go from being very sweet & kind then sometimes to a lunacy mood at times.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Being a well intentioned extremist character or at least in the season 5 premiere kind of makes Starlight the more realistic villain out of the. Her goals were more grounded in reality, and the whole cult and brainwashing thing is much more true to real life villains.

I would say Discord.  I'm known amongst friends and family to be a bit of a troll.  Unlike Discord though, I draw certain lines and crossing them is death to me.

Assuming you cause chaos to your friends :)

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Luna... And Starlight, to a certain extent. I've always struggled with jealousy issues just like the two. Luna grew up feeling inferior to her sister while Starlight lost a friend who developed faster than she did... that's something I can relate to.

• 5 weeks later...

Nightmare Moon is the only villain I can relate to at all, because I get jealous too easily. And I can probably understand why Starlight did what she did, which makes her relateable to me.

I would be more like Luna in a way since I feel like everything I've done in my life has been in the shadows of my parents accomplishemnts in life so everyone is always comparing me to how they used to be back when they were my age and everything else >.<

Long answer- On the surface I act very oddly around people and purposely try to freak them out with sinister comments about death and black liquids coming out of their eyes and ears, or touching them on their chest muscles and commenting that they're beefy and that I'm into that. I have bipolar disorder (rapidly changing mood swings) so I can be all over the place at times.

That being said, underneath I feel like I can see what others can't, and sometimes I think about how flawed the system is and how nothing I do, no matter how hard I try, means anything in the long term, which makes me angry with the world and angry with the universe for bringing me into existence, and since I have nothing to fight, it only fuels my depression, which in turn fuels my bipolarity, which in turn fuels my anger, which puts me right back were I started.

Short answer- either Discord or Tirek.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 2