Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

I met a brony that was a friend of mine who I sat next to in history class. Neither of us had any idea that the other was a brony and one day a conversation like this happened.

Him: "Hey, you watch ponies?"

Me: "... Yes :ph34r:"

/)*3*(

From that point on we've spent our time talking about ponies, it's awsome.

• Brohoof 3

I have talked to many bronies online and in various video games ofc, but in real life.. lets see, I have quite a few friends from school that are bronies but I'm not quite sure if that's what your asking. By chance, hmmm, met a few at a video game convention i was at (actually come to think of it like a quarter of the people there were wearing some sort of pony related thing or another xD). Almost every single conversation started with ether person saying brohoof ^_^

Also happened to run into a guy at an airport, who was of the pony verity.

Other than that really I haven't run into too many bronies outside of my school.

There are quite a few bronies at my school, so i talk to some of them regularly. At least one of my IRL friends is a brony *COUGH* MrJK *COUGH* (unsure about some of my other friends), but other than that i can't really think of any. Maybe after i get a pony shirt i'll run into some random ones.

I got two-three friends who are bronies, but one who really takes the brony pride up to an extent. He even has a Doctor Whooves shirt that he wears sometimes to school. Other than that, I've yet to meet any other broines outside of school - this includes Emporer Belicheck.

A lot of my friends know about the show and how big it is, but they refuse to watch it. They sometimes give me a hard time about it, but mostly they don't care a lot. However, I haven't met any IRL. I was even in anime club during the semester and none of them really liked the show.

Besides my friends who are bronies, there is a guy who takes my usual night bus a lot (9:30 leaving the mall), and one day I was a few people behind him in EB Games. His ringtone went off and it was "Discord" by Eurobeat Brony/The Living Tombstone. I freaked out and yelled "BROHOOF" but he didn't respond. :/

I can't wait to get my actual pony shirts in the mail, so maybe one day on the bus he will see it and comment. :3 Then I made another brony friend! I'm too chicken to say anything LOL, plus it'd be kind've creepy since he wears no pony merch. xD

Just one. We were already kind of friends though, and that status hasn't been affected much by our mutual love for ponies. He walked by me as I was sketching ponies in church once. It was clear he was looking at my drawing and my "ponysona name chart" I have taped in by sketchbook. So I looked up to read his reaction. (like I said, we don't talk much. We're just casual friends) He, without saying a word, held his fist out to me for a brohoof. It was awesome. B)

(edited)

On Wednesday last week I was walking down the hall with my friends at school and I heard one of them say something that included the phrase "best pony". I just continued walking but shouted "WAT." a few times. My other friend then said to that guy who said that other thing before, "Oh no, you're not a brony, are you?" Then that dude said "Yeah I'm a brony." Then I gasped and said "FREAKING BROHOOF" and brohoof'd 'im. :)

Edited by letterONE
  • Brohoof 1

One time when I was in the car I saw someone walking with Pinkie Pie on their shirt.

I also have a group of bronies at my school.