Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

Best encounter ever:

My friend, who often makes fun of bronies, knows I like MLP. So he told me to walk up to this random kid and ask him "Who is best pony". I did, and he said rainbow dash. All I could say was... PINKIE PIE.

• Brohoof 4

I met a brony on Omegle once. Which I guess the whole point of that site is random encounters, and it's still internet, so it may not count. But we did have a pretty good talk. Especially when she found out I was a girl too. She'd not met a lot of other girls in the fandom. Though we both still called ourselves Bronies, as neither of us really cared for the term, Pegasister. Sadly, I wasn't able to get any of her messenger info before the conversation was cut short. But it was pretty cool.

The only other brony I've met IRL was at my school, he was walking down the hall, and someone accidentally knocked the books out of his hands. they kept going, and I heard him say "Can anypony help me?"

So i walk over, help him, and as he gets ready to leave, I raise my fist and say "Brohoof." this causes us to have an instant friendship, as you can imagine, and he's been my BEST friend ever since.

• Brohoof 1

I think I may have posted this a few moments on this exact thread, but I'm unsure as my iPod doesn't normally show me my posts (I know, right?) so here it is:

So here I am playing bass for the school of rock at some bar. I'm having a sweet time and stuff, like I do, and when I get off stage, this guy is all like "brohoof!" and I'm like "buck yeah!!!". I was wearing my rainbow dash cutie mark shirt. I got really excitied.

I saw one today. I work at the In-N-Out by my school and took the order of this guy wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt. I wanted to say something, or give him a brohoof, but alas, I did not :(

So, whoever you are (assuming you even see this), if you were at the In-N-Out right by the ASU Tempe campus around 8:00 to 9:00 PM, and were wearing a black "This Shirt Just Got 20 Percent Cooler" shirt, I'm the guy that took your order. And also /)

I found some one who disproved of brony-ism, and a bunch of his friend were bronies. He finally said "Fine, you know what, i'll see what all the fuss is about."

The next day, he told me he was very annoyed with us for converting him. I did nothing of the sort! x)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone else has had run ins with fellow bronies in real life.

I was in Gamestop earlier today wearing my "This shirt just got 20% cooler" t-shirt when one of the employees there brohoofed me. A bit surreal at first, but kinda cool. :)

I walked up to a guy wearing a rainbow dash t shirt in the middle of a game tournament and asked him why he is 20% cooler, he instantly understood, responded by yelling BROHOOF! in the middle of the store and then we high fived. Then everyone just stared at us, looking really confused ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Does it count if you met with someone that 'converted' you months ago? :wacko:

Some of my IRL friends are MLP enthusiast, but only one of them (AFAIK) actually dared to wears FiM accessories in public

I have a friend IRL (weird, right? :P) who's a brony... Unfortunately, he became a brony after he moved to... Um... Place he's at now. So I guess I haven't technically met a brony IRL.

Well, for starters, my friend who got me into this show (obviously) is a brony.

I know that there are some bronies at my school that I've got into minor discussion in thus far.

Let's see... (cracks knuckles)

Well I converted about 5 people, so Ibguess that counts. Met 4 kids in the grade below me that are bronies as well as a junior in high school (so I'm not getting beaten up freshman year :P). As for random people I have met 2. One was a Disneyworld where somebody said Pinkie and me and some other guy's head perked up. I made a 20% cooler reference and he imediatley got the message. We talked on line for probably 15 minutes. Another time I was talking to a brony over xbox live and he mentioned counseling at a camp for little kids and I asked him about it and apparently he was counseling the same camp I was! It was awesome, we got to talk for like 3+ hours a day when we weren't helping kids!

Well two of my friends that helped me get into the show are bronies.

Besides them I believe I've seen four other bronies at my school, two who had keychain ponies on their bags and two who talked about the show around me. I've never really talked to anyone of them though.

I have friends that I've found out are bronies or who I've turned into bronies. I was somewhere and started humming smile smile smile and ended up singing it outloud with someone else. So, as big mac would say: eeyup.

One guy brohoofed me while I was wearing my Rainbow Dash shirt. Other then that, I discovered a while back that two of my best friends are bronies as well as a two more friends I have from a grade below me. One of my friends used to hate it, but I showed him the first and he became one. Also, my ex is now a pegasister/ brony. I made a school district brony Facebook group and we have about 15 people.