Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Movie You Ever Seen

Cl0udChaser

Teeth. An absolutely dreadful movie all about a woman who had teeth on her... Err, privates. It's a joke story, but it takes it's plot 100% seriously. Watch it drunk or with friends for a laugh.

The worst movie I've ever watched? I have to say the 1984 film Dune. It's so boring, the pacing is EXCEPTIONALLY BAD (Too slow at the beginning, too fast at the end), and the plot was either really simple or I didn't catch most of it because I wasn't able to pay attention to it because it's boringness made me drowsy, either way not a good plot. Chicken Little would be probably number 2, and we all know how much of an atrocity it was.

Those are probably the only two exceptionally bad movies I ever watched. 

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
Had to mention Chicken Little.

I Am Legend.

Worst story adaptation EVER.

The original story was a wonderful psychological thriller with a great final twist and EXCEPTIONAL character development... and the ONLY THING that was kept was Neville's name. THAT WAS IT.

Frankly, it's not a bad Will Smith vehicle... but it THOROUGHLY destroyed the original story, which I truly loved.

Unforgivable.

Corniest? Heh heh heh... if you want corny and bizarre, check out Danny Elfman's The Forbidden Zone. I'm a TROMA fan... and this movie goes BEYOND weird.

The worst movie I've ever seen is undoubtedly Inspector Gadget 2.

Well, okay it's not as bad as the first movie, which was Matt Broderick looking like a complete idiot, but I've never seen the first one, only the Nostalgia Critic's review of it. The second one had a lot of improvements, but was still pretty bad. Some of the lines said by the characters were said pretty awkwardly, and hard to understand, plus there was way too much "we don't give a **** CG" animation. Plus the special effects for the Freeze Ray were a little bit off.

• Brohoof 1

To this day, the worst movie I have ever seen, bar none, would have to be Baby Geniuses. That movie scarred me on an emotional level to the point I'd blame it for making the cynical person I am today.  

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Movie 43 is horrible, but it intended itself to be that way so I'll have to go with Wanderlust, which I had the misfortune to see on the movie channel one day. Dear Celestia that movie is boring. The dialogue was stilted as hell and the entire story went nowhere.

Dishonorable mentions go to Chicago (because I hate literally every single character in that movie) and Brimstone (because the plot could have been resolved in about five minutes if the main character wasn't braindead).

"Birdemic Shock and Terror", but I think it was one of those movies that was supposed to be so bad that it's funny. I didn't really watch the whole thing and just skimmed through i, since it was pretty unbearable.

• Brohoof 1