Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm basically asexual these days. Had traumatic experiences in the past, and I think it's rather pointless and not worth the trouble. The world has too much of a preoccupation with sex anyways... 
*Bonus* - no babies for me!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Hypn0ticD,

Oh so that's why you keep flashing Rainbow Dash in our roleplay? img-1636342-1-biggrin.pngimg-1636342-2-biggrin.pngimg-1636342-3-biggrin.png

Wonder what would have happened if I'd made her swing the other way...

lolz!

Well I love you anyway, Hypno.

(This is utterly good-natured joshing between a good friend of mine and absolutely not intended to hurt or offend anypony of the INTFluttershy personality type. Make that clear just in case.)

Edited by Dawn Stripes

I am completely straight, but I have completely nothing agains other sexualities, but only as long as they're not being pushed in my face.

By the way, what does "pansexual" mean?

Having had some time to think about this I think I can now quite happily describe myself as bisexual, I suppose pansexual is also accurate, but bisexual seems to fit.

Never told anyone that before, I don't think I've ever actually talked about my sexuality with anyone at all.

I suppose I'm straight, seeing as I've been attracted to guys in the past, but nowadays I don't really feel much romantic attraction to anyone... so does that make me asexual? 

(edited)

Voted for the poll option other.

One of those pesky folks standing in the Grey-A area of sexuality reporting in, and refer to myself most comfortably as demisexual. To clarify, that means that I do not experience primary sexual attraction, only secondary sexual attraction.

People can only be sexually attractive to me when I get to know 'em for a while and their heart and mind are made out of good stuff that makes me swoon. Things such as gender or body type are irrelevant to me, and it's the intangibles that count to the highest.

It also happens that I am very fond of a special somepony and any sense of attraction I have is restricted strictly to them.

Guess that sums up my basic peculiarities, so that's all folks!

Edited by boospookum

(edited)

By the way, what does "pansexual" mean?

Pansexuality where someone who does not find a person sexually attractive based on gender and or identity. They would be either gender neutral or gender blind depending on their view, although it could be something different. They usually are attracted to the person's personality and traits rather then the physical aspect (gender).

Edited by NostalgicPony
  • Brohoof 2

The one that likes the ladies img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

But I guess if we were to look at the Kinsey Scale, I'd probably be a 'Kinsey 1'

I just think it sounds cooler than just 'straight' or 'gay'.. But I don't really know why

I'm bisexual.

Ladies and gentlemen... ;)

I think I prefer men, just because I usually find men to be slightly more likable than women. There is absolutely no way I could have said that without it sounding somewhat offensive.

I'm a bi girl~ wub.png

I haven't really dated any other girls yet, even though I tried asking out a few before - got roughly rejected every time. But I still am quite attracted to them, and I can't wait to find one that would finally accept me. <3

My sexuality is complicated, I'll just leave it as that. I don't know, I don't care anymore, I'll just deal with it somehow. Besides, relationships at my age are stupid anyways. 

• Brohoof 1

Besides, relationships at my age are stupid anyways. 

You are very smart for your age that I will say. Very intelligent at that.

I have already posted here in this thread a long long time ago. I like women therefore straight whoopdi doo  :P.

Apparently only 28% of the people on this site are exclusively heterosexual according to another thread. I find that a bit odd, I always just assumed that the majority of people were exclusively straight, I guess not *shrug*

Anyway, I'm exclusively heterosexual myself. Completely straight. Eeyup.

You are very smart for your age that I will say. Very intelligent at that.

I have already posted here in this thread a long long time ago. I like women therefore straight whoopdi doo  tongue.png.

Let's just say I'm a sort of "none of the above but I have certain traces of other sexualities".It's like I've taken parts of them, put them together and made this awful mess.

only 28% of the people on this site are exclusively heterosexual according to another thread.

Wait really huh.png another thread that is pretty odd... What other thread was this or was this like a really long time ago or something like that? 

Apparently only 28% of the people on this site are exclusively heterosexual according to another thread. I find that a bit odd, I always just assumed that the majority of people were exclusively straight, I guess not *shrug*

Anyway, I'm exclusively heterosexual myself. Completely straight. Eeyup.

I'm a 2 AND an X on the Kinsey Scale. *sigh* Well whatever, I'm pretty sure it's common to be just a bit bisexual. But whatever, I don't even know what I am.

Wait really huh.png another thread that is pretty odd... What other thread was this or was this like a really long time ago or something like that? 

Right here bro

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51182-poll-the-kinsey-scale/

It's basically a scale that has different sexualities on it.

I'm honestly really surprised on how little people are completely straight.

(edited)
It's basically a scale that has different sexualities on it.   I'm honestly really surprised on how little people are completely straight.

That is surprising but at the same time whatever you know? I don't see why people make threads asking about sexuality in the first place O.o not like anyone else really cares to know or not.   

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I don't see why people make threads asking about sexuality in the first place O.o not like anyone else really cares to know or not.

i think its because of the self proclaimed fact that almost all bronies are straight the OP wanted to know if that was true and how many bronies are actually straight

:)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I took the Kinsey Scale test and I scored 1. While I do consider myself exclusively hetero, I think it has to do with the fact I don't actually find having sex with a guy repulsive. Considering personal circumstances of mine, I really can't say that I do.

(edited)

lulz, there are homosexuality in every furry related fandom. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we have any here or that it's bad to be one (no, I'm not one of them.), but if you search for such things hard enaugh, you can find someone more your... type. Anyways, good luck on your search

I would be very surprised if Feld0 would remove this thread.

I wouldn't say that this fandom is "furry related" or was founded for any reason related to that. -.-   The reasons I had for liking the show don't agree with your assumptions about the fandom.  I hate when people say this because It wrongly categorizes us. img-1638548-1-sad.png

And I'm heterosexual.  Personally, there are so many beautiful women in the world I could never understand why a guy would want another guy. img-1638548-2-tongue.png  (Not judging, just my opinion.)

Also, I actually don't believe that true "bisexuality" exists.  Very surprised at the fact that there are over 200 bisexuals and only 60 gays.  One or the other people!  :P

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
I wouldn't say that this fandom is "furry related" or was founded for any reason related to that. -.- The reasons I had for liking the show don't agree with your assumptions about the fandom. I hate when people say this because It wrongly categorizes us. sad.png

I agree with this. Furry fandom is generally comprising of people who are fans of anything furry. It's not a stretch to say furry fans would also like MLP by virtue of them being "furry" creatures, but the MLP fandom also comprises of regular people who like the show for its characters regardless of them being something other than human. I'd also say the latter is the majority of the MLP fanbase.

Also, I actually don't believe that true "bisexuality" exists. Very surprised at the fact that there are over 200 bisexuals and only 60 gays. One or the other people!

But this not so much :/ Just because you don't believe in it doesn't make it any less true. No one person can speak for another's sexuality.

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 1

And I'm heterosexual. Personally, there are so many beautiful women in the world I could never understand why a guy would want another guy. img-1638548-2-tongue.png (Not judging, just my opinion.)

Also, I actually don't believe that true "bisexuality" exists. Very surprised at the fact that there are over 200 bisexuals and only 60 gays. One or the other people! :P

Well you kind of just judged people by saying that you can't understand how a man can want another man. I see how a guy would want another guy, or how a girl would want another girl. And what do you mean by "bisexuality"? Of course people who are attracted to both genders exist.

• Brohoof 5

I put unsure, interesting to see there were a decent handful of others there as well. I've never been really attracted to a specific man in particular- so I've never been even remotely interested in a long term homosexual relationship. But I do feel I have some bisexual tendencies. Overall- strong preference towards heterosexuality for long term relationships, weak preference towards heterosexuality in physical relationships. Probably a 2 on the Kersey scale. 

This development was interesting to me because I would have considered myself a strong 1 up until the past year or two.