Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you eat in Equestria ??

Le Trotteur Sauvage

Horse meat? *gasps* :(

Or i'd become fluttershys pet then she has to feed me meat.

She takes care of her animals, so it makes sense that she would feed me what I need.

5 hours ago, Olsen1987 said:

Horse meat? *gasps* :(

Or i'd become fluttershys pet then she has to feed me meat.

She takes care of her animals, so it makes sense that she would feed me what I need.

Horse meat sounds great.
:lol::lol::lol: I just imagine you as Fluttershy's pet. I've laugh more than I should have.

Seeing as I love to eat meat.... I have to throw that completely out the window. I'd probably resort to eating nothing but fruit, and vegetables... and occasionally eat what ever pastry, or baked sweets are at Sugarcube Corner.

I'd have to get over my distaste for eating fish and forsake both cows and chickens. I wouldn't mind eating a vegetarian diet, so long I still got some sort of meat product.

As for eating pony flesh, if they're anything like real horses, they might taste a little too gamey and stringy for me.

Visually it would seem ponies arnt subjected to normal animal nutritional requirements considering their diets mostly consist of heavily sugared baked goods and large amount of apples. With sparing helpings of vegetable sandwiches and hayburgers, although I would still question the nutritional nature how that burger was made and what appears to be horseshoe "fries". Still it appears they arnt required a balanced diet for health reasons, that being the case id love to try their pies but admit I would hope they have SOMETHING other than apple. Knowing applejack I would never be allowed to utter the words "pear pie" in her presence so it would seem im a bit limited in pie selections.

I could certainly forego meat in favor of eternal fruit based pastries :icwudt:

I'd simply tell them what I am and that I'll import meat if they understandably don't want to slaughter the sentient cows for me. I'm pretty sure griffons eat meat so they might be willing to let me buy some meat from them. No way I'm going vegetarian, that's for sure.

I'd be tempted to visit Pinkie Pie in Sugarcube Corner and buy a tonne of her cakes, but I'm actually trying to lose weight. So I guess I'd visit Sweet Apple Acres and buy some apples! :D