Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Almost caught in the act

Grtxkkyz

Fellow closet bronies/pegasisters,have you been almost caught in the act watching MLP or doing related stuff???Me,three times and i have scaped them successfully

• Brohoof 3

Nope. Only times I watch it are on my laptop, of which is never seen by others, or at school in the computer lab during study halls. It faces a wall in the corner so I have plenty of time to close windows if anypony is coming |'3

• Brohoof 3

I have a Fluttershy Chrome Theme and cursor, and other various MLP thingies on my computer. I was showing my family something online, and unless they're a bunch of blind idiots, they saw all that stuff. They didn't seem to care at all, though, so I guess my family is just indifferent to my brony-ness.

(edited)

Lol! Caught in the act?! all the time my laptop is covered in pony and since I take it to school and use it in class there is no hiding any of it and you know what! No one cared! :P

Edited by Extraho Vinco
  • Brohoof 4

Nah. I am confident about ponies, and I actually managed to persuade my teacher to let the class watch an episode (but alas, time was short).

I also sometimes watch MLP on my iPod w/ my brony friends if I have a 'lazy period', and I also have a hand-drawn Pinkie Pie on a poster which I show in front of my folder.

• Brohoof 3

I am on this forum right now in a public library during prime hours lol. There isn't anything wrong with MLP. Why hide it?

• Brohoof 12

I was walking out of a building with mah laptop and when I open it mah background which has a bunch of Applejack pics shows. I quickly close it, but mah mom saw it :P. Thats when she found out I was a brony, but she doesn't mind at all, 'cause she is a beast :D

Yeah, my dad saw me watching Bridle Gossip, he has forgotten or doesn't care. I also had Pinkie as a google chrome theme, they probably saw it, I don't care I WANT them to KNOW I WATCH MLP! But MLP Forums is a secret! :P.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because my family would think there's something wrong with me.Specially my little annoying female cousin.You know,Mexico...

Edited by Dino-Mario

Not yet, I'm always in situations though where I quickly switch apps, lock my iPad, turn the brightness down, or shift the screen away when others are nearby. O_O I'm too much in danger at school, so that's why I might start recurringly making my home screen wallpaper pony-related over the weekends.

Also, "-pony" has come close to replacing "-body" recently. I do not like that at all. D:

• Brohoof 1

I also must mention the fact last Friday me and some other people started mentioning tapeworms and I was talking about how I once watched a documentary on parasites but I came REALLY close to saying "parasprite". I kept stuttering everytime I tried to say that word until I finally corrected myself. It was a close call nonetheless :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't care who knows that I'm a brony with one exception: my dad. I almost got caught by him when I was home alone and finally got to listen to the music from the show on the family's nice bose speakers. I was at find a pet when I suddenly heard the door open and I rushed to take my ipod off. luckily he didn't notice, but is was still a close call. :ph34r: My dad would kill me if he knew.

• Brohoof 1

The subject made me go, "WHUT!?"

Then I read the thread and I was like, "Oh okay....."

Yeah I just walk around with ponies everywhere. Everyone I know is used to it know.

Well, my family doesn't mind me watching MLP at all, infact I watch it with my little brother sometimes. My school is very friendly and most of them are bronies/pegasisters.

Also, "-pony" has come close to replacing "-body" recently. I do not like that at all. D:

I know that feel. I had a presentation a few days ago and I almost said everypony twice. :o

I guess sooner or later I'll have to come out the closet...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know that feel. I had a presentation a few days ago and I almost said everypony twice. :o

I guess sooner or later I'll have to come out the closet...

Oh my goodness, I KNOW RIGHT?! :o I have mixed predictions on what happens when some people find out my Bronydom, and a different opinon for others...

Anywho, Colgate had wonderful privilege of being my first wallpaper subject. :3 ’twas worth it!

Edited by NASCARFAN160

im not a closet brony so havent almost be caught, however i do prefer my parents not to see what im watching so if they walk in the room i always have a 'safe' tab, usually youtube or google which i just stare at. as for watching at school i watch it with my brony friends, and if someone else sees it so be it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here is how it goes with me...Pokemon Style :3A Wild Sister Appeared! She has caught you watching my little pony! Calirolls used EXCUSE!Wild Sister believes the Excuse! Wild Sister Retreats! Calirolls Returns to Watching Ponies!

Edited by Calirolls
  • Brohoof 6