Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What s on your pony wishlist?

ManaMinori

what are you hoping to get is it out already, or do you have to wait for it to be released?

Though I really shouldn't have my eye on anything (because space limitations, and needing to put my money into other investments), I do kinda want these items- which have not yet been released.

My Little Pony Eg Minis Sunset Shimmer Sushi Truck

My Little Pony Eg Minis Movie Collection Doll

DJ Pon-3 My little Pony the Movie: All About Friends Singles

Pinkie Pie My little Pony the Movie: All About Friends Singles

what do you guys have your eye on?

I'm waiting for the Defenders of Equestria set of the MLP CCG to come out in the next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Official Wonderbolts hoodie (these things are like gold dust, ive been after one for years now ;_; )

4DE Dashie plush.

Guardians DJ Pon3

Build a Bear Big Mac

Soarin Brushie (just been announced OMG) 

and then a few of those welovefine chibi ponies. Thats it so far =3 

• Brohoof 1

On 6/26/2017 at 1:49 AM, StormBlaze said:

Official Wonderbolts hoodie (these things are like gold dust, ive been after one for years now ;_; )

4DE Dashie plush.

Guardians DJ Pon3

Build a Bear Big Mac

Soarin Brushie (just been announced OMG) 

and then a few of those welovefine chibi ponies. Thats it so far =3 

Let me know if the WLF chibis are worth their price, when you do get them. I've always been on the fence, since $15 a pop for something so tiny seems iffy.

The new Equestria Girls Mini of Sunset Shimmer with her second outfit that we found out about due to the Toy Fair is something that I really want to get whenever it finally comes out.

Right now, I want the volume containing the whole Shadow Lock arc, and Legends of Equestria, both IDW's pony comics. Another is a Dashie toy that's worth obtaining, and a new Daring Do book trilogy 

All of the GoH Fan Series figures!

I've only got the royal sisters so far and I'm constantly looking for sales and discounts for the rest of the characters:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tempest Shadow BaB plush and brushable figure. Skywishes brushable figure, and song bird brushable figure. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

A Honey Rays rerelease with NORMAL wings would be nice (poor girl looks kinda...unwell with those huge charm wings!), as well as rereleases of other non-Mane Six ponies! But as for merch currently released that I want, I've said this a million times but...MY MAGICAL PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!! She's just so unbelievably gorgeous, I love her:wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...