Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is one thing to you that is better than My Little Pony

Reose

• 1 month later...

At the risk of upsetting a few people here... I would have to say a lot of things are better. :rarity: It's not that MLP: FiM is bad, far from it, I just don't see it as a masterpiece that some folks seem to think it is.

• The art is nice... but not the best.
  • The characters are charming... but I've seen many that are as well.
  • The messages are important... but definitely designed for a specific demographic.
  • The show has a surprisingly interesting world... but that's not revolutionary for western animation anymore.

Yes, I very much like the show, but I don't consider it a masterpiece, just a surprisingly charming and entertaining series. :)

Edited by Recherche
Good Lord the typos...

Helping others on something I love to do. I've done some ponies in SFM for people in this site, and when I see their messages, I feel really happy, like a cold but harm wind goes back and forth inside of me.

Hearing my friends thanking me is the best drug I have.

Edited by Salty French Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Lots of things are better than MLP. Just on cartoons alone I can say Megas XLR, Gurren Lagann, and King of the Hill.

Also the Yakuza series, where you can pick up motorcycles with your hands and beat people up with them

And this gif of a man in a frog suit beating the shit out of people

bc4.gif

If you would of asked me back in early 2016, I'd of said nothing I can think of. Though since then I've gotten back into World of Warcraft, and well... I'm about as obsessed as I use to be.

There are several, but off the top of my head, I'll pick synthesizers.  The most mis-understood and flexible of music creation instruments.

Friends, family, and NASCAR. :sunshower: I know that's more than one thing, but, come one MLP will never be better than those three things, no matter how pony obsessed I may be. 

Like a lot of things, MLP is only a part of my life and definitelly not the most important part. It is like soccer or Magic the Gathering for me, a nice side issue. But the most important things for me are family, friends and currently my studies. 

(edited)

As much as I love MLP, nothing beats good ol' classic Mario games (specifically Super Mario World). And Overwatch.

also cats

Edited by SuperMEIBrony

Tom Lenk... particularly as Andrew in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He makes me vomit rainbows.

Vnh6tr6.gif

And parrots. I loves me some parrots.

nature is way better than any man-made thing out there. man made stuff is there to distract us but nature is the true entertainer.

its the reason why i became a pagan

Shadow of the Colossus, hands down.

You can't beat climbing colossi that are way, way bigger than you are and just trying to hang on while they try and knock you off. Alongside the music, it just feels so epic. I'm sure most others who know about it would agree...right?