Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality (Disorder) Tests

Anonymous~

As the title says, this is a Personality disorder test which I found on the internet the other day. So, take the test and find out what Personality Disorders you have, of course if you feel that you have them. Plus, the other one is for the fun of it. (more accurate IMO)

My results were:

http://similarminds....y_disorder.html

Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 62% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 53% Antisocial |||||| 26% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||| 58% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% 43% Narcissistic |||||| 30% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 42% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 54% 40%

*scores in gray are the average web score

http://similarminds.com/eysenck.html

Extroversion (sociability) |||||| 25% Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 70% Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 38%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

post-787-0-34208300-1341731589.jpg

Disorder info:

Disorder Info

Eccentric Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar.

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Dramatic Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic

Individuals with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions, distorted self-perception, and/or behavioral impulsiveness.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Anxious Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive

Individuals with these disorders often appear anxious or fearful.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

Neuroticism: It is an enduring tendency to experience negative emotional states. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than the average to experience such feelings as anxiety, anger, envy, guilt, and depressed mood. They respond more poorly to environmental stress, and are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening, and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification.

Introversion: The common modern perception is that introverts tend to be more reserved and less outspoken in groups. They often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking and fishing. The archetypalartist, writer, sculptor, engineer, composer, and inventor are all highly introverted. An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though he or she may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to an introvert choosing a worthy companion. They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate, especially observed in developing children and adolescents. They are more analytical before speaking. Introverts are easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation from social gatherings and engagement, introversion having even been defined by some in terms of a preference for a quiet, more minimally stimulating environment.

Extroversion: Extraversion is "the act, state, or habit of being predominantly concerned with and obtaining gratification from what is outside the self". Extraverts tend to enjoy human interactions and to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive, and gregarious. They take pleasure in activities that involve large social gatherings, such as parties, community activities, public demonstrations, and business or political groups. Politics, teaching, sales, managing and brokering are fields that favor extraversion. An extroverted person is likely to enjoy time spent with people and find less reward in time spent alone. They tend to be energized when around other people, and they are more prone to boredom when they are by themselves.

Melancholic:The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

Choleric: The choleric temperament is fundamentally ambitious and leader-like. They have a lot of aggression, energy, and/or passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were choleric. They like to be in charge of everything. However, cholerics also tend to be either highly disorganized or highly organized. They do not have in-between setups, only one extreme to another. As well as being leader-like and assertive, cholerics also fall into deep and sudden depression. Essentially, they are very much prone to mood swings.

Sanguine: The sanguine temperament is fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and romantic. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.

Phlegmatic:The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also bepassive-aggressive.

Now get going! Do the tests, and if you want, share what results you got.

Edited by Freckle

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||| 42% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||| 54% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||| 34% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 39% Dependent |||| 18% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42% 40%

lol

My results...

Paranoid |||||| 26% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 42% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50% 53% Antisocial |||||||||| 34% 47% Borderline || 10% 47% Histrionic |||||| 26% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||| 34% 41% Avoidant |||| 18% 39% Dependent || 10% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 40%

*scores in gray are the average web score

Should I be afraid? I don't think so.

Edited by Slictz

Here are my results:

Paranoid |||||||||||| 50% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 58% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 58% 53% Antisocial |||||| 30% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70% 43% Narcissistic |||||| 26% 41% Avoidant |||||||||| 34% 39% Dependent |||||||||||||| 58% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 46% 40%

Not surprisingly to me, Borderline is by far the highest at 78%. Having been diagnosed with BPD, that is to be expected.

What wasn't expected was the high rate of Histronic. I generally don't think of myself that way...but then, I do dislike being ignored and often need a lot of reassurance.

Of course these results can and will change depending upon one's mood and how honest one is being with themselves, so I'll probably take this test again at some point in the future just to see if that high rate of Histronic stays constant.

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 50% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 53% Antisocial |||||||||| 34% 47% Borderline || 10% 47% Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50% 41% Avoidant |||| 18% 39% Dependent |||||| 26% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%

40%

eeyup, I'm a paranoid freak

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% 49% Schizoid |||||||||| 38% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||| 42% 47% Borderline |||||||||| 34% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 58% 43% Narcissistic |||||| 30% 41% Avoidant |||| 14% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive || 10%

40%

Eyyup, I am very paranoid.

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 74% 47% Borderline |||||| 26% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||||||||| 74% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 41% Avoidant |||||||||| 38% 39% Dependent |||||||||| 38% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70% 40%

hmp! looking like i'm weirder than i thought.

• Brohoof 1

Well here's my results; interesting to say the least.

Paranoid |||||| 22% 49%

Schizoid ||||||||||| 39% 53%

Schizotypal |||||| 22% 53%

Antisocial |||| 18% 47%

Borderline |||| 18% 47%

Histrionic |||||| 26% 43%

Narcissistic ||||||||||| 34% 41%

Avoidant || 10% 39%

Dependent |||||| 22% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive ||||||||| 32% 40%

​I always question the authenticity of these online disorder tests. I can't really see myself with personality type characterised by emotional aloofness and solitary habits. :P

But of course, only so much can be deduced from a simple questionare.

Paranoid |||||||||||| 42% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% 47% Borderline |||| 18% 47% Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 43% Narcissistic |||||| 22% 41% Avoidant |||| 14% 39% Dependent |||||||||| 34% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 50%

40%

Looks like I'm 50 percent Obsessive-Compulsive.

Paranoid |||||||||| 38% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 58% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% 47% Borderline |||||||||| 38% 47% Histrionic |||||| 26% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 42% 39% Dependent |||||||||| 34% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 22% 40%

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% 49%

Schizoid |||||| 30% 53%

Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% 53%

Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% 47%

Borderline |||||||||||||||| 70% 47%

Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% 43%

Narcissistic |||||| 30% 41%

Avoidant |||||| 30% 39%

Dependent |||||||||||||||| 62% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62% 40%

Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 58% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% 53% Antisocial |||||| 22% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||| 58% 47% Histrionic || 10% 43% Narcissistic |||||| 22% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42% 40%

I don't understand half the words in the results XD

Paranoid |||||| 30% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 58% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50% 53% Antisocial |||| 18% 47% Borderline |||||||||| 34% 47% Histrionic |||||||||| 34% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||| 38% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 42% 39% Dependent |||||||||| 38% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%
40%

Nah, don't like it. too Internetsy, wich means too fake

Paranoid |||||||||||| 42% 49% Schizoid |||||| 30% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||| 42% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||||| 62% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50% 41% Avoidant |||| 18% 39% Dependent |||||||||||||| 58% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||| 18%
40%

Not baaad.

Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54% (49%)

Schizoid |||||||||| 34% (53%)

Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% (53%)

Antisocial |||||||||||| 46% (47%)

Borderline |||||||||||||| 58% (47%)

Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% (43%)

Narcissistic |||||| 30% (41%)

Avoidant |||||| 26% (39%)

Dependent |||||||||||| 46% (37%)

Obsessive-Compulsive ||||||||||||| 42% (40%)

I don't know if I should be surprised or not. :/

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 50% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 74% 53% Antisocial |||| 18% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 74% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54% 43% Narcissistic |||| 18% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 42% 39% Dependent |||||||||||||||| 66% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 50% 40%

Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%

Schizoid |||||||||||| 46%

Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50%

Antisocial |||||| 22%

Borderline |||||| 30%

Histrionic |||| 18%

Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42%

Avoidant |||||| 22%

Dependent |||||||||||| 50%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 46%

Paranoid |||||||||||| 50% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 50% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70% 53% Antisocial |||||| 30% 47% Borderline |||||||||| 38% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||| 50% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 46% 39% Dependent |||||||||||||| 54% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 54% 40%

hmm...

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 62% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 42% 53% Antisocial |||| 18% 47% Borderline |||||||||||||| 54% 47% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||| 38% 41% Avoidant |||||||||||| 46% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38% 40%

I'm not that surprised. Actually I was even possibly expecting a higher score for paranoid! ^^

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 66% Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54% Antisocial |||||||||||| 50% Borderline |||||||||||||| 58% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54% Narcissistic |||||| 26% Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54% Dependent |||||||||||| 42% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38%

hm...doesn't really surpise me.

Paranoid |||||||||| 34% 49% Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% 53% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50% 53% Antisocial |||||||||||||| 54% 47% Borderline |||||| 30% 47% Histrionic |||||||||| 34% 43% Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58% 41% Avoidant |||||| 30% 39% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% 37% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 54% 40%