Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like that, My Friend. *Boops* @Celli (I also think you're cheating to get more boops.) :P

I can't seem to message you for some reason, tho :wacko: 

I didn't know there was a rule against multiple booping :P

*boops* @SuperMEIBrony

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Fire boops for best friends.

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014 @Kyoshi

And a few more for 

@Mesme Rize

You really think I'm best friend material? :o

Thank you!:wub:

Just don't burn my muzzle completely off with your flame. :dry:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Added more words
  • Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

You really think I'm best friend material? :o

Thank you!:wub:

Just don't burn my muzzle with your flame. :dry:

Its just like placing a warm towel onto your face. And my flame is amazing, thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1

spitfire_signature_by_kyoshithebrony-dc2

2 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Its just like placing a warm towel onto your face. And my flame is amazing, thank you very much!

I know. My buddy Thorax would attest to that!

59b9e00add409_images(1).jpg.9f3179611a1d07f1e3ca6dc3ef272600.jpg

59b9e009d9f8b_images(9).jpg.3a1ac916df35a85a8d78afc4408fd458.jpg

This is my reaction to you!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

7 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

So that's why my wonderful dream last night was interrupted with a boop! It was you! *gives you a boop filled with electricity* >:3

Ahahaha!!! "t tickleth *giggles*

So mine boop missile hath reached its aim. Huzzah! How many boop points do I receive? ;)

29 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

portal_box_by_flamevulture17-d8mifn2.png

*giggles, funnily wrinkles her snoot* Hmf! 't feels like marshmallow touch :P

*boops @Count Werdowp (for lurking) @Wolfgrel (to wake) @Holiday Agnaktor (How's 't boiling?) @Totally Lyra (simply because) @Mirage77 (Some Luna's love to Woona:orly:)*

• Brohoof 6

*boops @Alexshy back*

Well, I just woke up from 11 hours of sleep, and I still feel like I should go to bed. Except that I can't sleep anymore.

Head is fuzzy and a bit lightheaded at times, belly feels weird, body and mind feel like they've both just done a marathon.

Woohoo, another day of school skipped, I sure am lucky that I don't have important projects that I need to work on. >:( (I do have projects, and I'm slowly becoming more and more screwed)

I'm going to call a doctor today and make an appointment. Because this is not fine. 

You know when I'm on mobile when there is no pic.

Edited by Holiday Agnaktor
  • Brohoof 1

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

9 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I'm going to call a doctor today and make an appointment. Because this is not fine.

Finally! *lets out a sigh of relief*

By the way, thy image is not loading, dost thou know? *boops @Holiday Agnaktor*

384721e472a0cb1603d76d245932bf3f--celest

*quickly boops @Deae Rising Shine~'s curious snoot, which just appeared*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

*boops @Alexshy*

I'm afraid that they're going to send me away again, but this time at least I have time on my side. Was sick for a week, 3 days of feeling better, and now it's back.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor watching anime half-heartedly; 2017, colourised ~

"I don't want anime, I want to not fall behind at school"

• Brohoof 3

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

*boops @Alexshy*

Well, appointment has been made. Now lets just hope that this doesn't magically disappear overnight, or I'll make a fool of myself.

Also, because of this I'll miss the lesson where we work on an important project once a week, again. And I'm the only one in our group who knows anything, so that's nice. So that makes 2/6 lessons missed. Great. Fantastic.

I just hope I don't have some obscure blood illness or something, or diabetes or something idk. I'm not a doctor.

*boops @Mesme Rize*

What do you think, Mesme? Constantly exhausted, inability to concentrate, feeling weird in stomach? It's been going on for over a week now, so I'm getting worried that it might be something serious.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor trying to figure out how to talk like a normal person on the phone; just now, colourised ~

"I didn't instantly forget the time she told me, nor did I completely mess up when I had to list my symptoms, accidentally saying the most important one last, b-baka >///<"

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I just hope I don't have some obscure blood illness or something, or diabetes or something idk. I'm not a doctor.

Doth look like that to me not. Some not treated in entirety virus shalt be a more realistic hypothesis, but to exclude everything serious a pro medic is a must.

*sends a big blue feather onto @Holiday Agnaktor's nose, making him huff it off*

*boops @ChB for showing*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYnLK0q1bVUSLX5SYuqxg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

*Poof!*

*in Royal Canterlot Voice* Execute the boopbush!!!

*boops @Lucky Bolt* How beest thee, mine little filly?

mlp_luna_and_filly_rae_rae_by_creativepo

Sunshine, sunshine

Ladybugs awake...

Ahem... I extend mine hope, Cadence won't frown on me for stealing her title verse :P So far what she heareth not can't attract her attention :love::orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

@Alexshy

That's three extra boop points for you! *boops you three times* :3

Also I give extra boops to:

@Sparklefan1234 (you're avatar pic just keeps getting weirder :lol:), @Yumekai (because you're such a cute pony),@LilCinnamon (was it you who restored my electricity a few days ago?), @Jimmie (just because your NAME DUDE) and last but not least, I give a boop to @Prospekt because I can >:3 

• Brohoof 4