Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I shall hold hooves for thee, extending mine hope some common sense shalt be kicked into thy parents by the medic *boops and hugs @Holiday Agnaktor*

I too hope there will be resolution there; while few things are as uncommon as common sense in this world, most doctors disapprove of parents practicing medicine without a licence, or without any grounding in logic...

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, thou knowest banana peel can be beneficial for thy stomach... Flying foxes eat bananas with 'r constantly to avoid indigestion. *chuckles* I guess being close with Fluttershy really enhances ones view. *boops @CypherHoof* Dost not look at me that way *giggles* I was not in the best condition at which hour I ate the banana peel :P

Well, in truth I thought it was a jab at 'tia - having made a pineapple face on that morn's pancakes, using banana peel as the chief ingredient of the following morn's offering would be problematic :)

*boops*

4 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

We've reached 1980 boops! Time for some 80's boop music! 

"I take...2 boops forward, I take 2 boops back. We come together, cuz fluffy hooves attract!"

It's just a boop from the left, to the snoot on the right, and with your hooves on your hips, you bring your knees in tight...

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

We've reached 1980 boops! Time for some 80's boop music! 

"I take...2 boops forward, I take 2 boops back. We come together, cuz fluffy hooves attract!"

Or boop combos... I tend to think tis a higher probability as everypony tends to boop as many snoots as they can catch :orly:

*sighs* I must have missed that one, being entrapped on the Moon... Oh well... *shakes head, smiles cheerfully*

*boops @Flutterstep once more just in case*

What? *turns to the Guardian* Ah, well... Surely... Mine best regards to Fluttershy. Tell her, I shall try to flee to thy place next evening at least for a while *smiles, wrapping her fore legs around human's shoulders and looking into his eyes* Have a good night, mine lief, and an easy duty!

*follows the Guardian to the balcony and whatches, how he disappears in the night sky in Ponyville direction* Fine, the south is covered, Everfree likewise. I shall attend mine Dream Warden duties shortly. *sits on the railing to enjoy the night view for a while*

46546_zpsem3gbmhr.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
Thine boards hath tried to play a joke on us, sneaky forum
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You don't like Strong Earl Grey tea @CypherHoof? You will be bopped for this reason!

*Boops strong earl grey strong grey nose*:D

the_youth_in_the_garden__illustration__by_mechagen-dbn4xiz.jpg

*boops @Fluttershy Friend*

*Sends a short letter to Tia to use a blast of sun magic above Fluttershy to dispel the civil war ghosts, haunting them with Angel during tea time*

*nests better on the pillows, closes eyes, but leaves one fluffy ear perked just in case*

• Brohoof 1

*boops @Alexshy, @Windchime, and @CypherHoof*

Well, doctor says that I need to start building up again because it's not pfeiffer. So I'm going back to school even though I can't even do basic math. Nice.

I have to check in again in 2 weeks to check how I'm doing.

I also asked the doctor if the computer had anything to do with this. He said no. I asked if it hindered recovery in any way. He said that some things on the pc require energy, so it's good to know when to stop.

So now my parents think that he said that everything on the pc requires energy and that it should still be banned. Niiiice.

They also don't like me reading on the pc vs reading a real book, and think spending energy on the piano is better than regaining energy through casual reading. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

~ Holiday Agnaktor getting really sick of his parents continuously twisting medical people's words; 2017, colourised ~

"This all is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm lovin' this. Having a blast over here."

image.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You don't like Strong Earl Grey tea @CypherHoof? You will be bopped for this reason!

*Boops strong earl grey strong grey nose*:D

*boops @Fluttershy Friend

Earl Grey is an abomination - its a blended Indian tea, adulterated with orange peel oil (to imitate the citrus tones of more expensive Chinese tea) - some of the early vendors were actually arrested for selling it :)

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend

Earl Grey is an abomination - its a blended Indian tea, adulterated with orange peel oil (to imitate the citrus tones of more expensive Chinese tea) - some of the early vendors were actually arrested for selling it :)

Oh. I didn't know about it. Thanks. I must read about this tea. But saying the -truth almost food have bad or/and mysterious ingredits. My boops are health anyway. *Health boops for you* :)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Well, doctor says that I need to start building up again because it's not pfeiffer. So I'm going back to school even though I can't even do basic math. Nice.

I also asked the doctor if the computer had anything to do with this. He said no. I asked if it hindered recovery in any way. He said that some things on the pc require energy, so it's good to know when to stop.

So now my parents think that he said that everything on the pc requires energy and that it should still be banned. Niiiice.

They also don't like me reading on the pc vs reading a real book, and think spending energy on the piano is better than regaining energy through casual reading. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

~ Holiday Agnaktor getting really sick of his parents continuously twisting medical people's words; 2017, colourised ~

"This all is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm lovin' this. Having a blast over here."

@Holiday Agnaktor *hugs and boops*

Looks like your parents were looking for confirmation to just do what they had already decided to do; that's sadly very American :(

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. I didn't know about it. Thanks. I must read about this tea. But saying the teuth almost food have bad or/and mysterious ingredits. My boops are health anyway. *Health boops for you* :)

Some people like it - it was the drink of choice for the English middle class at one point (because it smells and tastes much like the more expensive Chinese tea, but at a fraction of the price) and to be fair, blended teas (such as the classic English breakfast tea) when done well are consistent in flavour and colour in a way that single origin teas are not.  Flavoured teas are also popular; flower and citrus notes often help balance the flavour of a tea, particularly in single origin teas that may have bitter or woody notes that need compensation.

It is the Earl Greys of this world (which are more known for trying to fake the aroma of more expensive teas, while not having the same depth of flavour) that I object to.

*minty boops to @The Mint Pone and @Mint Chaser

*dings to @Windchime and sympathetic boops to @Holiday Agnaktor

*coffee-and-cakes boops for @Alexshy (Rwandan today, but if there is a varietal specific to this, nobody has told me)

*tea and teacakes (without teacup poodles) - and boops for @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend (Ceylon and Darjeeling, so you can compare the differences :D )

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

@Holiday Agnaktor *hugs and boops*

Looks like your parents were looking for confirmation to just do what they had already decided to do; that's sadly very American :(

We're Dutch, but you're still right.

Oh, and my mom decided that all this is probably all between the ears anyway, so we're going to school, and we're going to be doing schoolwork at 100% in a week. Whether I can keep up or not.

Of course, this means that everyone at school is going to expect me to perform normally. Hah. I have a big research I have to do now. In this state. After being exhausted at school. Plus other projects.

And besides this, we're going to a 'doctor' from church who uses "bioresonance" to cure people. If he sees I have pfeiffer, since he can just look at people's blood and give positive results where the hospital gives doubtful, then he will cure pfeiffer. With "bioresonance". That method that has been scientifically found to have no effect other than placebo.

So, this is going to be an interesting week, at least.

*boops @Alexshy, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Windchime, and @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 5

46 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Doesn't stop them acting very American. Next thing you know, they will be going to foreign countries and talking loudly and slowly to the staff in Dutch...

then he will cure pfeiffer. With "bioresonance".

Are you SURE they aren't American?

That method that has been scientifically found to have no effect other than placebo.

I don't think you can really even USE "bioresonance" and "scientifically" in the same sentence...

• Brohoof 3

*sleepily trots down to the hall to share the supper with Tia, well, it is literally the breakfast for her instead*

*yawns squeakily, pouring herself some coffee, peels a banana, examines it* Hmpf! I shan't eat THAT peel definitely... Oh, Celestia, 't is green as a fir-tree. *raises head at Tia's phrase* What, dear?.. Oh, no *chuckles* Tis a figure of speech merely! I can cope with a banana, Sunny. Thank thee kindly!

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

image.jpeg

So, the good thing is - tis not Pfeiffer, the bad thing - the amount of fail in thy parents' reaction is unspeakable. I feel for thee *boops @Holiday Agnaktor*

1 hour ago, Brownie dash said:

*boops @Brownie dash*

fc7.jpg

1 hour ago, Sylveon said:

October boops from sylveon pony! @Alexshy @WiiGuy2014 @Fluttershy Friend @Foxy Socks 

*boops @Sylveon*

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

*coffee-and-cakes boops for @Alexshy (Rwandan today, but if there is a varietal specific to this, nobody has told me)

Mine gratitude, mine lief! They are the fuel for me during mine nightly duties! *boops @CypherHoof*

52 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Oh, and my mom decided that all this is probably all between the ears anyway, so we're going to school, and we're going to be doing schoolwork at 100% in a week. Whether I can keep up or not.

Of course, this means that everyone at school is going to expect me to perform normally. Hah. I have a big research I have to do now. In this state. After being exhausted at school. Plus other projects.

And besides this, we're going to a 'doctor' from church who uses "bioresonance" to cure people. If he sees I have pfeiffer, since he can just look at people's blood and give positive results where the hospital gives doubtful, then he will cure pfeiffer. With "bioresonance". That method that has been scientifically found to have no effect other than placebo.

So, this is going to be an interesting week, at least.

*boops @Alexshy, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Windchime, and @CypherHoof*

More boops thine way. Get well.

*checks Equestrian newspapers, magically boops @Flutterstep @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra @BronyNumber42 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Windchime @ChB @ooReiko @Foxy Socks @Nature Tune, tailnoms the sunburnt @WiiGuy2014*

*sends a specifically fluffy boop-cat through a portal to @The Cerberus*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*sleepily trots down to the hall to share the supper with Tia, well, it is literally the breakfast for her instead*

*yawns squeakily, pouring herself some coffee, peels a banana, examines it* Hmpf! I shan't eat THAT peel definitely... Oh, Celestia, 't is green as a fir-tree. *raises head at Tia's phrase* What, dea?.. Oh, no *chuckles* Tis a figure of speech merely! I can cope with a banana, Sunny. Thank thee kindly!

So, the good thing is - tis not Pfeiffer, the bad thing - the amount of fail in thy parents' reaction is unspeakable. I feel for thee *boops @Holiday Agnaktor*

*boops @Brownie dash*

fc7.jpg

*boops @Sylveon*

Mine gratitude, mine lief! They are the fuel for me during mine nightly duties! *boops @CypherHoof*

More boops thine way. Get well.

*checks Equestrian newspapers, magically boops @Flutterstep @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra @BronyNumber42 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Windchime @ChB @ooReiko @Foxy Socks @Nature Tune, tailnoms the sunburnt @WiiGuy2014*

A couple of boops coming this way! 

*flutterboops* @Alexshy heyo thanks for booping me

*boops* @Fluttershy FriendHowdy

*Boops* @CypherHoof revenge is fulfilled. I am quite satisified.

*boops* @Holiday Agnaktor Out of curiosity. Youre dutch? I am

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*yawns squeakily, pouring herself some coffee, peels a banana, examines it* Hmpf! I shan't eat THAT peel definitely... Oh, Celestia, 't is green as a fir-tree. *raises head at Tia's phrase* What, dea?.. Oh, no *chuckles* Tis a figure of speech merely! I can cope with a banana, Sunny. Thank thee kindly!

So, the good thing is - tis not Pfeiffer, the bad thing - the amount of fail in thy parents' reaction is unspeakable. I feel for thee *boops 

*boops 

fc7.jpg

*Transforms the cat into a pony and sends it back* :3 
boop__sfm__by_argodaemon-d87l039.png

• Brohoof 4