Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you could travel in time

TheDoctor

If someone give you a time machine, when would you go? And who would it take with you? what time events you will change?

Me: I will probably bring Van Gogh to the future for him to see how his works are loved by the public or save the library of alexandria from the fire 

• Brohoof 3

39 minutes ago, The11Doctor said:

If someone give you a time machine, when would you go? And who would it take with you? what time events you will change?

Me: I will probably bring Van Gogh to the future for him to see how his works are loved by the public or save the library of alexandria from the fire 

The van gogh thing is from doctor who, isn't it? ;) 

I wouldn't change anything from the past because of the consequences it could have for the future.

• Brohoof 2

Oh I know exactly...

I wouldn't change the past of human history, not much though. Mainly what I would do is go back in time, to when I was in middle school. Restart everything over from there for the better, and not be an idiot. Work harder, etc. I would probably take one or 2 of my friends.

Would of gone to time before I make mistake and do it right, well if can travel time today to yesterday.

As for history, would to go see what my favorite historic figures are like and go to see World Cup 1966. Or see what beginning of time were like.

Would to go in future to see what it's like, I would change before if see went wrong infuture.

Edited by Adam Burt

I think I'd go back in time and relive my life with everything I know now.  I'd definitely like to get a second chance with that.

If I can't do that, I'd like to go to the future and see how it's going(that is, if it isn't like fallout or anything like that...), I'm curious about how things will turn out.

15 hours ago, Liquid said:

I'd travel 100 years into the future, and read about the 21st century. Finger crossed that this won't be what I walk into.

Maybe people will live in space 

Edited by The11Doctor

I would totally travel back in time to when Jimmie Johnson was a teenager, more specifically when he was 16 or 17, and watch him when he raced offroad trucks, and hey, maaaybe even get to know him personally, as a friend. :love: Maybe we would be become more than friends, if you know what I mean. :orly: 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I would totally travel back in time to when Jimmie Johnson was a teenager, more specifically when he was 16 or 17, and watch him when he raced offroad trucks, and hey, maaaybe even get to know him personally, as a friend. :love: Maybe we would be become more than friends, if you know what I mean. :orly: 

Follow your dreams girl haha :) 

• Brohoof 1

I wanna go alllll the way back to ancient Britain and the times of the Vikings and Saxons, it's such a fascinating time what with all the culture changes. As long as I don't die of some plague as soon as I arrive :lol: 

It's tempting to travel to 2010 to join the fandom all the way, with all the projects and everything. However, that'll mean relieving those awful times of depression and feeling life is pointless :sunny: 

Time travel is pretty risky, and I do't really want to cause any causality loops or anything.

But what the heck? I'd go probably a few places in my past and change the way my life turned out. Don't think that would change too much. Then maybe go to the future, maybe 400 years from now or something and see how mankind ended up doing for itself. I'd suspect not too good, but I'd hope that's not the case.

On 12/15/2017 at 12:34 PM, The11Doctor said:

I would do that too and also visit my grandchildren :) 

I would most likely travel into the far future and see if they have invented warpdrive or some other kind of drive that's much much faster than light, and then try to experience it. And then rock n roll beyond the stars. never to be seen again

If the Earth hasn't been destroyed already.

Edited by Rainy_days

If I could travel in time I would like to visit the Dark Ages just to experience the strange mixture of civilization and relatively primitive culture. I would go alone, because that's how I like it, and I would avoid doing anything that might change the course of history because anything done in the past would affect the future (which would make my journey paradoxical anyway). 

• 2 years later...