Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Map Summon Pairing you would like to see.

Singe

What are some Cutie Map pairing you would like to see in the series?

Twilight Sparkle and Trixie would be a good one. Let them work together and finally settle it between them.

• Brohoof 5

I'll be honest.  I thought they were going to have each of the mane 6 in a new team up in each new season... First cutie Map season they had 1 set... then the next season they had another.. figured they was going to keep going until they finished... but now they only seem to be doing side characters.

So I think sending Trixy on a quest would be interesting... but just for fun throw in Spike.  Why him?  Well, I feel it'd be a more fun dynamic than Trixy/Twilight.  Not that that wouldn't be interesting as well.

• Brohoof 1

Moon Dancer and Starlight Glimmer - I'm sure they have a lot of experience to apply to solving friendship problems and a lot of things to talk about.

Trixie and Maud Pie - I still want to see some flashbacks of Trixie working at the Rock Farm. And the farm is a likely place for a friendship problem to occur.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon - I just want an episode about them post reformation. 

Tree Hugger and Limestone Pie - Limestone needs to chill. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I originally though they were going to do all the possible pairs at one point, but then they seemed to throw that idea out the window and made it more of an anything goes sort of idea.

I'll echo Trixie & Twilight. They get along now, but that is not the same as "friends" so I think their interactions would be priceless.

Also, I really liked some of the comic pairings and would enjoy seeing episode takes on those as well.

Luna & Spike, Celestia & Spike, Luna & Discord, Celestia & Discord, CMCs & Discord, Big Mac & anyone but Applejack (since they are together all the time), And if we start getting into the background characters, cripes! I think most of them could have interesting episodes with stories to tell.

1 hour ago, Oleks said:

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon - I just want an episode about them post reformation. 

Agreed. It's like they didn't know what else to do with them, so they just made them background characters.

(edited)

Applejack and Twilight; I don't know why, but I just love the interactions between those two!

I do wish maybe a background pony could get pushed into the light a little and be summoned. Love to see a DJ-Pon and Octavia episode where Vinyl finally speaks! Or at least a Rarity and Octavia :D

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Starlight and Moon Dancer. Send the magical brainiacs on a mission together. Or maybe another Starlight and Maud episode. We've only seen them together twice, despite them being friends. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Rarity and Rainbow Dash. I mean, come on, you can't just give us one absolute delight of an episode and then never pair the two up again. 

If this is what it takes to get an episode of just these two together, Celestia and Luna, but of course it'll never happen because that excludes a main character from coming along. 

Shining Armour and Spike, maybe? Spike has some ties to the Crystal Empire, and we know surprisingly little of their relationship growing up. 

Princess Cadance and anyone, really, just because I wanna see more Princess Cadance. Maybe Rarity. 

Limestone Pie and Applejack, because I think they have more in common than they may think, and we never got to see Limestone interact much with the Apples. 

Now, for something which will definitely never happen... Sunset Shimmer and Princess Cadance, just because they both have unique relationships with Princess Celestia. 

• Brohoof 2

On 6/3/2018 at 12:48 AM, Whomps said:

Rarity and Rainbow Dash just so I can get another Raridash episodes

We're already getting one later this season, so I strongly disagree.

On 6/3/2018 at 12:34 AM, MegaSean45 said:

Spike and Starlight is the #1 map pairing I want to see! After the great teamwork they had in The Crystalling, they should really do it again!

Starlight has already been called twice, and every member of the Mane Six has only been called twice. So no, we can't have Starlight get a third Map episode as long as none of the Mane Six get any more themselves.

On 6/3/2018 at 10:45 AM, King of Canterlot said:

Trixie and Starlight Glimmer, make it happen! :orly:

Related image

That would be the best map episode ever if they did that, I hope that they do at some point before this generation ends at the end of next season :squee:

I like Starlight, but I TOTALLY despise Starlight/Trixie. One of their episodes, in fact, is the only one so far ever that didn't feature any of the Mane Six, Spike, the CMCs, or any other pony whatsoever other than the two of them! Just a bunch of changelings. After 8 seasons, I am hoping for absolutely NO Starlight/Trixie episodes whatsoever, since Trixie's only getting at least one episode this season.

If somepony's gonna be called by the Map for a third time, it definitely shouldn't be Starlight.

19 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

We're already getting one later this season, so I strongly disagree.

Starlight has already been called twice, and every member of the Mane Six has only been called twice. So no, we can't have Starlight get a third Map episode as long as none of the Mane Six get any more themselves.

Doesn't matter to me either way if it's a map episode or not, but I REALLY want Spike and Starlight to have an episode together regardless next season! They have so much in common, and it shouldn't be passed up!