Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One day to spend with your favorite pony...

DivineMist1000

Does it have to be a pony? Because I want Thorax.5981155d62b04_Thorax_5C-they_went_to_protect_the_queen!5C-_S6E26.png.6a05e5a8efcf712bf8da766521f90b32.png698085301_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.f52d696d1c1e43f3f9334909acd3fd6c.png

I would totally take advantage of his shapeshifting to do fun things.

Edited by Happy Yoshi
  • Brohoof 2

If I had 24 hours with Sunset Shimmer, I'd be most open to playing Video Games or Board Games. Monopoly if the latter and Mario Kart if the former. Although, we would probably have to take breaks, so we don't lose our minds amongst the competitive heat. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

If I had 24 hours with Sunset Shinner, I'd be most open to playing Video Games or Board Games. Monopoly if the latter and Mario Kart if the former. Although we would probably have to take breaks, so we don't lose our minds amongst the competitive heat. 

Well you and @Ganondorf8 will have to share the playtime with Sunset then

• Brohoof 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:58 PM, Happy Yoshi said:

Does it have to be a pony? Because I want Thorax.

I would totally take advantage of his shapeshifting to do fun things.

It's like whenever someone asks me what Pokemon would I want to have, I answer Ditto.

24 hours too bad I couldn't practically take her storm chasing. A race against time combined with epic weather. Yeeeeah, I bet she'd love to see what some of us wilder 'umies are doing on the underside of the clouds.

Well, she needs to see Top Gun. That right there's a must :)
Depending on what was going on at the time, well I'm not far from NYC so either take her to one of the more funnish Broadway shows (like Rock of Ages) or find a good metal or rock concert that was playing nearby that day.
Or hey, Six Flags, it's October so they've got thrill rides AND spooky stuff!

Go kart racing.
Maybe, just maybe skydiving, which would seem like a yawn to her and then I'd set the stipulation, "No no no, you don't get to use your wings. You have to plummet towards the ground and rely on nothing but a parachute." I bet that'd be an adrenaline rush and a dare of courage she couldn't resist :)

But where to go at the end of the day when time is running out... play my cards and hope she's a little bit open in private about the sappy stuff?

In NYC, top of the E.S.B. for sure. Just to chill and talk somewhere that feels sort of familiar to her, high up in the sky, looking down at the world.

Closer to home... well there's not much around, this place is in the middle of nowhere. It's Dash. Pull out all the stops, spend the kind of money on a resort hotel that I would otherwise never think of doing. Maybe Great Wolf Lodge, since they combine that experience with some action. But a meal fit for royalty, and an epic spacious room. Doesn't mean any funny business would happen, but even just cuddling would be heaven. I think it'd depend on how things were already going to tell her how I felt, and to ask her when the final hour arrives, if I could go with her back to the world that she came from.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I'd spend the day up in the hayloft with Braeburn. :mlp_toldya:

Heh, or, I could just, help Applejack with chores around the farm, or maybe go for a high speed fly with Rainbow Dash. 

I would love to converse with Fluttershy. She could show me all the adorable baby animals (especially kittens) and gush over them together. Then I'd listen to her vent if she needed me to. Ponies like her always need somepony to listen. Then after that, we would sing together!