Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Changeling Kingdom vs Ponyville

Jeric

World Cup Final 4 - Ponyville vs Changeling Kingdom  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to face The Moon in The World Cup Final

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, and Rarity

This sight is filling my heart with sadness. Rarity fanclub is ahead of all others by so much, yet where is the support when it is needed?

Shame. SHAME.

• Brohoof 1
22 minutes ago, Passion said:

This sight is filling my heart with sadness. Rarity fanclub is ahead of all others by so much, yet where is the support when it is needed?

Not only that but who is the man who's set this all up. Who went through every obstacle and tackled every challenge to keep this cup going. Putting all his effort into the over year long journey we have taken?

medium.png

Are you really going to dash his dreams of seeing his favorite character not make the finals?!

medium.png

We support our newest member and we hope you do too :-D

Spoiler

NOTE THE MESSAGE RELAYED HERE DOES NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL FEELINGS OF SAID INDIVIDUAL. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN ACCUSATION OF BIAS.

9 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

according to the poll close thingy it's already over? Says today 11 P-*Facehoof* PM, not AM, still 1 1/2 hours

go Rainbow, go Ponyville!

Yeah! Keep it up Team Ponyville!

Here's another cute smiling Rainbow Dash.

MLPFIMS004Ep021_1806_LearnedHistory004.png

• Brohoof 2

We maybe going down Ponyville, but you haven't finished us off yet! 

Trust us when we say that Team Moon won't be your stiffest competition. We are! 

You now get the privilege to claw and scrape for every inch to that final while we're alive and kicking. 

This war is far from over and we have no intentions of surrendering. 

For all of us here at TCK, it's victory or death! 

All we need to keep going is to look towards the spirit of Generosity. 

From Acts of Fabulosity 17:22-36 According to Coco

"We sat upon rock patiently awaiting her next glorious instruction. The radiant angel of Fabulosity turned to us and surounded her self in a pale blue light, only outmatched by her vivid eyes. She looked at her apostles and melted our beings with her grace"

"As she rose into the air, she called down unto us.

"All my Darlings. I have learned of another plane from Pinkie the Bakist. What I show to you must not be told to anypony else until it is time. Behold my true form ... and understand my miracle."

"The great Goddess was joined by other Goddesses. One, young and with a voice of silk. The other, aged and wise with a spirit unlike any other we had witnessed."

We beheld the Fabulous Trinity and wept for at least one was proven to be a Saint.

kazumi-evans.png

tabitha_st._germain.jpg

I created this to be fun for the community. I made it official to highlight some of its greater fun. For months a specific core of people have done a lot to undermine the spirit of this competition. Before this ends .... it is being put on hold. Call it a rain delay. 

Currently reviewing coach behavior after being notified again of potential disregard for the voting manipulation rules. Will resume the last 10 minutes after I have considered fair options.

• Brohoof 4
  • The topic was locked

FYI, I will not be changing votes or doing a rematch. Ponyville was 10 minutes away from winning and I'm not altering that. So don't worry about that one guys. I'm more concerned with the general disregard for sportsmanship. Game will resume when I have reviewed a few things. 

POLL IS REOPEN ALLOWING FOR FINAL VOTES TO BE MADE. THREAD WILL REMAIN LOCKED FOR THE INTERIM

• Brohoof 2

I'm calling it now!

0624127a158b9213723864774ce3407f.jpg

Congrats to Team Ponyville!

Next up will be Team Trottingham vs. Team Changeling Kingdom to determine the World Cup Bronze. Afterwards, The World Cup Final with Ponyville vs Moon. 

• Brohoof 11