Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health how old do you think you look ?

Angle Alastor

I'm 31, but keep clean shaven and have my moms oilier skin on my face (she still looks almost the same as her senior high school picture and she's 57!) I would consider my hair short but on the longer side- Kind of like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Because of these things I would say I look in my early to mid 20's. I know a lot of people who are younger than me who definitely look older than their age.

At work though, customers always ask where I'm going to college at.:laugh: I have gone, but it's been a while.

My friends used to tell me that I look like a 17-18 when I was 14 because of my height (5'9 ft, 178 cm). Nowadays I think I look like an average teen, but a bit younger with glasses

• Brohoof 4

It's kind of funny now.  When I was younger(probably about 13-15), my mom would always take me with her when she went to university for meetings and stuff not normal classes.  The other students who didn't know I was actually just a kid would ask me questions like which class do I attend, did you just sign on for this semester, etc.  A lot of people used to confuse me for a student.  Nowadays, people think I just graduated high school or something.  Some people at my old work would ask me which school I went to and if I just graduated.  I'm currently 28.  If I don't watch out, age will catch up to me like being struck by a train lol.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure now. In recent years I've been mistaken for 17-20. I think I can pass for 19 (which is way younger than I am) if I rid myself of my beard. I finally grew it back after many years and I'm sad to see it has some gray and white hairs now :(

On 12/27/2019 at 7:52 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I am 19 (technically 18 but because my birthday is in February it’s practically on top of us so I’m 19 :P) but just about everyone tells me I look 15, some of them even say 13! 

I saw your photo. You look 13 :laugh:

On 12/28/2019 at 1:41 AM, ShadarToWojna said:

Well, I look pretty old since I have a beard.

Hey! I didn't look old when I had a beard at 13 :Cozy:

On 1/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Bas said:

Uh? Is it that bad to become 30 when you look 5 years younger than that? :blush:

That's normal. It's pretty common for people to stay about the same from about 20-30.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, The Hawks Simp said:

Probably 14, due to the fact I shave my face as cleanly as humanely possible, although sadly my chin started coming in (damn you testosterone)

I think it has to do with Gene's than testosterone....:laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

I think it has to do with Gene's than testosterone....:laugh:

haha, the chin starts coming out more with testosterone,
I only started getting it just before my 17th and it was fucking soul destroying cause my face dysphoria went from bad, to fucking awful

14 hours ago, The Hawks Simp said:

haha, the chin starts coming out more with testosterone,
I only started getting it just before my 17th and it was fucking soul destroying cause my face dysphoria went from bad, to fucking awful

I has testosterone and my chin is fine?... I think...

• Brohoof 2

Older people tell me I look about 19/20. Younger folks tend to say 22/23, but I'm 25. Makes sense I always socialized better with slightly younger people anyway.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I've been told I look 19/20 (i'm 24) so like not a big difference tbh 

but of course because of my voice people have assumed that I'm older than I actually am. Generally only like 3 years old at the most. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I have always looked younger than I am. Sometimes by a wide margin. I remember one time I went to a restaurant at age 21 with my parents and we were asked if we needed a kid's menu. O.O I remember just a couple of years or so later when I was interviewing for an overnight stocking job I was asked by the hiring manager if I was actually 18.

I personally feel like I look aged now, but just today I was told I look like a 21 year old or younger. o.o Yeah right. People must be pulling my leg.