Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health how old do you think you look ?

Angle Alastor

I look older than I actually am; that's the way it is :P 

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm 18 but a LOT of people mistake me for being 14. It honestly gets kind of annoying. 

huhuhuhu

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, PinkieShadow said:

Late 20 if someone takes a guess -Truth... way older

Almost the same here, but not "way older".

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm 18 but a LOT of people mistake me for being 14. It honestly gets kind of annoying. 

It was the same for me. Looking younger does help later in life though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 28 (plus aging) but I look like 19. it's a curse and a blessing. But more of a curse if you want to go out for a drink, since It's annoying that when you're that old and you are asks for an ID.  Like "eh can I see your ID kid? " "yeah" *28* :secret:

• Brohoof 1

It is probably preferable to look younger than older than you are. Maybe it is inconvenient when you look 16 when you are really in your 20s, but you must be doing something right if you manage to look 40 years old when you are actually 60.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 22, but when I'm clean shaven (as I wish I were everyday, but I'm poor so I can't be) I look more like 16 or 17. When I'm not, I look probably about my age, maybe a little younger.

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Vocal Analyst said:

I'm 27 but look like I'm over 10 years older. When you lose a majority of your hair as a teen to where you look middle aged all the way through your twenties, it happens.

When it comes to people who lose much of their hair, I think to embrace baldness is a much much better fate than, say, attempting to make the most of the hair left by doing a comb-over; sometimes people can execute it successfully but often that is not the case (especially those who only have a couple strings of hair going over their head).

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

Since getting on my HRT meds, I probably look younger than I am. I'm almost 35 but probably look in my mid-20s. Though, the gray hairs I've got might be a tip off but I had those when I was in my mid-20s anyway. Probably gonna look even younger when I start wearing makeup and get my hair done right. heh.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

When it comes to people who lose much of their hair, I think to embrace baldness is a much much better fate than, say, attempting to make the most of the hair left by doing a comb-over; sometimes people can execute it successfully but often that is not the case (especially those who only have a couple strings of hair going over their head).

I've got no hair on hair on top of my head, all down the sides and back. It's full enough to look good when cut quite short, but the longer it gets the worse it is, so I have to get it go to the barber before I look like Hulk Hogan crossed with a midlife crisis metalhead. It's the best I can do given the circumstances.

• Brohoof 1