Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How much did you weigh when you were born?

Prometheus

This is a topic I was discussing with some friends the other day, comparing how much we all weighed when we were born. One was 5 pounds 8 ounces, while another was 10 pounds 3 ounces.

I was 7 pounds 9 ounces. :P

But what about you, how much did you weigh when you were born?

Edited by Prometheus

I don’t remember my exact birth weight but I do know it was 9 something pounds. I wanna say 9 Ib and 7 oz....I think? Or maybe it was 8 Ib 7 oz...:huh:

Either way, Yeah. I was kinda big especially for a newborn girl. ^_^ Which is ironic considering how I’m kinda on the little side now. 

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea. 12 or 13 pounds? It was a bit more than normal I think. I was a late baby and almost died at birth but that's a whole other can of worms.

I don't remember the measurements, but I know that I was pretty underweight. I was born eleven days early and was dangerously close to being a miscarriage - I won't get into details, but it almost happened.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was a twin, so a cesarean section was done and I was about six pounds. Know it makes no sense but I feel like I remember being born remember being put in a sink though I'm sure it was a random memory.