Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I've been feeling pretty hurt since my friend would rather play a stupid computer game all day than make time for me. :/ Maybe it's selfish, but I get upset/scared when people lose interest in me like that.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I've been feeling pretty hurt since my friend would rather play a stupid computer game all day than make time for me. :/ Maybe it's selfish, but I get upset/scared when people lose interest in me like that.

Yeah. I can totally relate to that. That is always really frustrating. Especially if it happens often. :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Might it not be that they are spending time playing a game with another friend? 

I know this as some of my friends won't always have time for me as they have other friends to be with and the best way they spend their time with them is through games. Sometimes we just have to give people a bit of space. I am sure they have not lost interest in you. 

As for how I am doing, I am feeling alright. A bit hungry if anything. Got to do something useful today. 

• Brohoof 4

Happy to see my Viking friend @JonasDarkmane

Happy that it is Friday.

A little apprehensive about work.. one of my co-workers crossed a line yesterday that in most places of business would mean immediate termination (we were having a regular conversation and then she joked about "now I understand why that woman shot up YouTube. I wish I could work at home.") The owner of the company is devoutly Jewish and is out for Passover all week, so I can't let him know until Monday, and our office manager makes Michael Scott look like J. P. Morgan.

(edited)

I Feel like I have to use the bathroom.

Been stuck in this classroom playing on my phone for almost an hour and i'll have to hold it and wait until everybody has finished their test.

Thank goodness I finished and at least I got permission to use my phone.So it could be worse.

Edited by Messy Mane
  • Brohoof 1

Worried about a longtime steam friend who's deleted everyone off his friend list. He's doing likewise on twitter and facebook too :confused:

Looks too much like one of *my* typical freakout anxiety attacks, am hoping it's nothing worse.

• Brohoof 1

sig-3876097.tumblr_n2wfblwcKy1tstmk8o1_4

Because

8nkcZj9.jpg

This would be the very first time I've seen snow here since I came to this college a couple of years ago.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling alright, kinda ready to shut down for the night :scoots: ...

Ok, usually when I’m just fine, even having an annoying feeling in the background just spoils the barrel like a rotten apple sometimes. I guess I’m a bit annoyed by... something. I just wish I had more.....

• Brohoof 1

Even though I'm feeling anxious because of a strange and dizziness-inducing thing my heart did a couple of days ago, at the same time I'm really relieved that I'll have a health check appointment tomorrow where I could bring it up. Tomorrow's going to be a relaxed day in general too since I'll just have the appointment and then I'll just go buy some food and go home.

(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 8:02 AM, JonasDarkmane said:

Might it not be that they are spending time playing a game with another friend? 

I know this as some of my friends won't always have time for me as they have other friends to be with and the best way they spend their time with them is through games. Sometimes we just have to give people a bit of space. I am sure they have not lost interest in you. 

It's just hard when it happens so suddenly. For awhile we were talking all the time, but then he just started being away more and more.

Hopefully I'll be able to get over this soon though. I've always struggled with jealously... I've tried asking people to do things with me, but I always get shot down :/

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

It's just hard when it happens so suddenly. For awhile we were talking all the time, but then he just started being away more and more.

Hopefully I'll be able to get over this soon though. I've always struggled with jealously... I've tried asking people to do things with me, but I always get shot down :/

Suddenly or not, it is something you have to adapt to. I suggest making more friends for situations like these :)

I know jealousy. Do not let it tear you apart, as it also tears others apart. Even the ones you don't want to hurt.

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Suddenly or not, it is something you have to adapt to. I suggest making more friends for situations like these :)

I know jealousy. Do not let it tear you apart, as it also tears others apart. Even the ones you don't want to hurt.

You're right. I have to remind myself that there are still a lot of people who care about me in their own way.

And hey, thanks for listening to me on this :) 

• Brohoof 4

I feel oddly relaxed right now - the nurse told me that the strange heart thing I had very likely isn't anything serious and even just hearing that made me feel at ease. Not to mention I have a day off and a whole carton of chocolate milk!

7 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I've always struggled with jealously...

Oh boy can I relate, jealousy really sucks but I still definitely understand the feeling - there's possibly an underlying fear of losing a person underneath jealousy after all. Even though it might feel bad at the moment, I'm sure the friend appreciates to have you as a friend very much. :grin: Maybe it's similar to how me and my friend used to be: sometimes there were quieter times between us when we didn't talk much but after those there were loads of days when we talked about everything.

I feel sicker than a puppy. Got a cold where my throat is sore and getting headache after overthinking. Must be something I ate 2 days ago.

Don't be like me and overthink. You'll get a massive headache. Sometimes you need to stop thinking and meditate.

22 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Even though I'm feeling anxious because of a strange and dizziness-inducing thing my heart did a couple of days ago, at the same time I'm really relieved that I'll have a health check appointment tomorrow where I could bring it up. Tomorrow's going to be a relaxed day in general too since I'll just have the appointment and then I'll just go buy some food and go home.

Best of luck! :o

5 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I feel oddly relaxed right now - the nurse told me that the strange heart thing I had very likely isn't anything serious and even just hearing that made me feel at ease. Not to mention I have a day off and a whole carton of chocolate milk!

Only just seen this - OK excellent :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling kinda down today, which is unusual for me. :sunny: I guess I'm just bummed out about a couple certain things, and this dull weather today sure isn't helping. :scoots:

I'm feeling relaxed :3 

Kinda wishing to be cuddled I think anyone would enjoy that. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling alright, aside from this busted light in my room. Even with the light coming from my left, its still too dark in here. The weather doesn't help with my lighting issues either. Good thing I'm not making a film I guess! :lol:

@Gone Airbourne I'm with ya on that one, being cuddled would feel nice.

• Brohoof 1