Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling like our government has failed in not kicking out all these war criminals. And now with one blatantly committing perjury and the most extreme case of public endangerment ever known to man still being allowed to be there, saying I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Ittoni said:

It's actually not drawings, it's 3d models. There's no way or form to watermark them or protect them from total reproduction.

Oh, I see. I don’t know much about 3D models but I bet there’s resources out there to protect them.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, You said:

Com'on babe, life goes on! Nothing lost yet forever!

You're right, but now I'm needing to be assertive with my live in partner. I try to tell him I'm not feeling our relationship anymore and he always manages to turn it around on me

I was in a real demotivated mood for most of the morning and afternoon but I felt a lot better later on (aside from the fact that said earlier emotions caused me to have a ton of homework for tomorrow! :Cozy:)

I had a good work shift today so I was happy about that :)

• Brohoof 1

The day has been short, and rainy. It makes my mood drop, and my walk was dark and slightly scary.

But I made up for it by finding stuff to do inside, and now I am all happy and feeling great! :eager: