Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What new Disney Media are you looking forward to in 2020?

Will Guide

With the new year, a lot of new stuff is coming to Disney.

For me, I'm looking forward to Rise of the Resistance and Mickey's Runaway Railroad coming to Disneyland and a new Phineas and Ferb special coming to Disney+

Is there anything Disney related you're looking forward to this year?

Apparently we might be getting 1up Arcade Cabinets of Marvel Vs Capcom/X-Men Vs Street Fighter if these 'leaked" pics are to be believed. If I can I'll end up getting these

image.thumb.png.2ac1a076393ac311aa9477bf6af796c6.png

On 1/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

A new season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series is coming out in February I think. I don’t want to miss that.  

This.

I'm excited for it too and I'm also curious how this will look like. The Rebel series is sorta treated like a continued series from where they left off in the clone war except fast forwarded. And since the clone series basically main point was to see how Palpatine slowly corrupted the Jedi order and slowly building his empire. Revenge of the sith is like a fill in as a final step. I would assumed maybe they show how the Empire grows once they take place before Revenge of the sith, maybe a year or two? And guessing the series will go about two season at the least without overlapping the revenge of the sith. 

Although I would also like them to make one more season for the rebel since they left us a cliff hanger. And also I'm excited for the new Mandalorian season as well. I hope maybe this series will show us some views on how the First order rises just like how the Clone wars show us how the Empire grows in power. Since the Mandalorian takes place in after the fall of the empire and somewhere before the force awaken. So far in the series we have former imperials in rots and hoping to be rebuild I assumed. So maybe either Snoke, Kylo ren or General Hux comes into play in this and shows how to rebuild its empire and rename it First order.

• Brohoof 1

Movies:

- Onward: It's Pixar. No explanation needed.

- Mulan: The first time since Jungle Book since their remakes caught my interest)

- Black Widow: Marvel always delivers, so I'm excited. 

- Soul (See Onward)

- Free Guy: It's Fox, but still technically Disney.

- The Eternals 

- Raya and the Last Dragon: An ORIGINAL WDAS flick? Say it ain't so!

TV/Disney+:

- The Owl House

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7

- Ducktales (2017) Season 3

- The Mandalorian Season 2

- Obi-Wan 

Edited by TheAnimationFanatic
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

Ducktales (2017) Season 3

YES! I am SO pumped to see where DuckTales goes + more Della!  :squee:

On the opposite side of the question, I am sad to see Tangled: The Series end in a few weeks. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

YES! I am SO pumped to see where DuckTales goes + more Della!  :squee:

On the opposite side of the question, I am sad to see Tangled: The Series end in a few weeks. :sunny:

I am so lucky. I haven't even watched episode one yet! Tonight or this weekend, I'm watching "Tangled: Before Ever After" Then I'll start on the series. Besides that, I can't wait for more Della, um, Duck Tales season 3!

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There were a lot of shows and movies I watched in 2021, like Raya and the last dragon, Luca, as well as starting a few new shows like Clone Wars. And I'm about to start watching Encanto as well.

In 2020 I know Phineas and Ferb Candace Against the Universe, Onward, Soul and a couple of shows. 

• 3 weeks later...