Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of pickles?

DivineMist1000

I love Sweet Gherkins and Dill Spears. I will only eat the latter if supplied by a restaurant, however.

That's easy! No pickles at all!

While the crunch sounds satisfying, I don't like vinegar, it makes me retch, and I don't care for plain cucumbers either.

As a punishment my mom would give me a spoon of pickle juice when I was little, and one of the first projects we did in my culinary class was pickling hard boiled eggs and beets together. I doubt most of the class abhorred pickles as much as myself, but I don't think a single person actually had more than the tiniest morsel just so we could move past it.

I love dills, dills of all shape, especially the crunchier ones!
Spears, chips, big, small, they're all nice! Especially with grilled cheese :3
Oh, and fried pickles! And spicy dills :3
And pickled jalapeno slices :DD
And dang do I love drinking pickle juice

Edited by Belle Drop
Forgot a thing

Bread and Butter pickles, for sure

However, fried pickles from Wings n More are by far the best I've ever had and I've been trying to find one that even comes close to it but they don't.

I like baby dill pickles or those really big cucumber sized dills. I don’t like sweet pickles of any kind; they’re just too sweet and icky. And I like to salt my pickles too. Very tasty that way.  

• 2 weeks later...

Haha my thoughts are like do you mean cucumbers only pickles I know would be the sour pickles in a jar but I honestly don't really like those I do enjoy them on hamburgers though. So I mean hey it's nice to know there are so many types of pickles. I'm a say an all natural cucumber pickle?

• Brohoof 1