Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could find the portal to Equestria, and go through it, what race would you end up as on the other side

Soaring Symphony

I'm asking about what you honestly think you would end up as based on the kind of person you are . . . not what you WANT to be.  That's a very important difference.

Sporty people would probably be Pegasi, Intellectual types would be unicorns, people who don't care too much about flash and just wanna get the job done . . . they're probably earth ponies.  Same goes for the other races too.  For example, an extremely competitive person might be either a griffin or a dragon.

I would probably be an Earth Pony honestly.  Always been pretty down to Earth

PS.  Mods, I think I might have accidentally posted this in the wrong category.  If so, please change it.

Edited by Soaring Symphony
  • Brohoof 1

I’d probably be a unicorn or a kirin or something. 

3 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Edit: Just realised this is an EqG topic. :wacko: Whoops! :blink:

It seems whatever it said before has changed. What was it before? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

While I don't care for the creatives going crazy with their OCs, I don't think we'd be limited by our personalities and life styles lining up with the sterotypes and cultural aspects of the various races and species.

Pegasi, specifically those from Cloudsdale put an emphasis on living up to a greco spartan style in honor of their tribal roots. This is also strong because the city is unique in its physical isolation from ground dwellers.

Unicorns are one of the only groups that can directly improve their abilities through study, resulting in a notable sect attending educational facilities or fulfilling specialized tasks.

Earth ponies are likely the most numerous because they don't have to put so much of an effort into specializing a natural ability, and in being the main workforce for most of Equestria's agriculture, benefit from their vicinity to food access, making it less difficult to raise and expand families.

So if we're being honest, despite being one of the lowest picks among the fandom, the most generalized and common race we should expect is earth ponies.

If we're going by such traits however, I'd probably be a Unicorn, despite picking Pegasus, though I've spent the most amount of time interacting with others as a bat pony character.

• Brohoof 2

Well, a recurrent joke among my friends is that I'm a bat/cat/turkey/pony something xD

So I guess a bat pony. 

That goes against what I think I'd be. Personally, I think I'm as amusing as a pile of mud, so I usually think I'd be an earth, but popular opinion is that I'm more likely to eeeeeeee my way at night.

• Brohoof 1

A grumpy, snarky ne'er-do-well who doesn't appreciate authority that wants to control every aspect of our lives? Yeah, I'd come out as a griffin. What are bad pastries compared to freedom!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 5:08 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I’d probably be a unicorn because I like to think about things and take my time on them

I would probably be a Pegasus and maybe become best friend with rainbow dashrainbow-dash-vector-18.jpgand would stay in equestria forever and never return to earth or maybe become great friend with twilight sparkles applejack fluttershy rarity pinkie pie2000?cb=20151125231105&path-prefix=protavector_fluttershy_kyss_s_5000x3842_by_ky2000?cb=20151126025243&path-prefix=protalatest?cb=20150418031724maybe befriend Discord and maybe become friend with the cmcfull_body_discord_by_pieisawesome3123-d8excited_cutie_mark_crusaders_by_thatguy1

Edited by Scootaloo90747475