Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - March 2021

Lord Valtasar

A new OC for myself and contest entry, I love her already.
Here's Daisy, it's obvious her name is based on the flower she was based on, lol!
2114262880_daisygirl1.thumb.png.ffd240d5efaa7b47b12a8ba59d621846.png

• Brohoof 6

13 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Decided to add another submission

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled736.thumb.jpg.54e71bdf4898cf9b70dc16e838a5a488.jpg

Her name is Vivid Vapor. She's a pegasus and a mane stylist who likes going to fashion contests and galas. Her dream is to gain fame and recognition.

In this artwork, most of the colors in Vivid are based on multiple flowers: Cherry Blossom, Lilac, Forget-Me-Not, Rose, Daffodil, and a few more I forgot. I hope everypony likes it.

That hairdo :wub:

Such good balanced pose, super cute, vibrant nice colors!

I might have to enter this contest soon :ticking: There are so many options to go with!

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

This is the cousin of the obsessed jelly pony.... This is obsessed flower pony.

Hah! Yea, something is not quite right with this obsession :P

• Brohoof 2

many of us think there's lots of time since we have a whole month, but here's a reminder that less than a week remains, so finalize your entries or start now if you haven't yet

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Here's my entry for the art contest. I would like to present to you, Miss Sunny Seed the Sunflower pony. :kirin:

Hide contents

82998916_MissSunnySeed.thumb.png.94332b4489d85b45be5e51b3b687644c.png

I don't know about anyone else, but I think this one is my favorite! (Yellow is my favorite color, so I'm definitely biased.) :catface:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

@Gorgan What 3D program did you use? The render materials and lighting make it look like a clay model somewhat. Looks great! Not easy to do! :o

Made in Blender, on this model i used only materials (no textures or images). I use blender 11 years now :P  Thanks for your kind words!

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Jeric said:

@Mediocre Mare Congratulations. Your Blue Belle Kirin entry was this month’s Art Contest winners. 

This was actually a challenging one because there three other pieces that I really liked because they had unique styles outside the traditional FiM design.  Keep that up because I definitely love unique. 

Thank you so much! I was also really happy with this one so I’m glad you liked it!!

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Mediocre Mare said:

Thank you so much! I was also really happy with this one so I’m glad you liked it!!

This was so well deserved! :3 your designs are absolutely awesome 

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned