• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

So, I heard from Viscra that we already have a thread about pets, but was a bit of a failure. So, this the v2.0 of the old thread.

Here you can post fealings about pets, discus things about them and share what pets you had, have and are going to have and plenty more that you might want to share! Ok I'll start.

I had a lot of pets back in the day. as I can recall, I had 2 dogs that were hibryds betwean tipes aka did not have a bread, Theyr names were mirta and tommy (mirta was a small white dog and tommy was a small black dog, Ying and Yang lol); a rabbit that had died after two years, He got a somekind of disease, I was very sad ; a white rat that lived for twelve years, his name was... rat xD (Yeeep, original as hell); and a guine-pig, her name was princess, though she didn't look like a princess, more like a fat one :L. Now I have only three, a pug named akira, a cat that we found just reacently and another dog Smilga . I plan on getting a red fox when I grow up. If it's a she, I'd call her Carol (yet again, original as hell) and if it's a he, then I'd call him Tod. It will be a challange to get a red fox, considering red foxes are only bred in USA, but I will do everything to get it.

Edited by Mr. Shoe

I have two cats and a dog.

My first cat is a 4 year old male, Gumbo, he is such a lovely cat, love's hugs and kisses :wub:

Then we have my second kitten who is 6 months old, Kirby, She is a little demon and loves attacking the poor gumbo (Gumbo tolerates her and never fights back :) )

My dog Keema is reaaly shy, doesn't like people she don't know and never seems to want to play (sadly this has affected my opinion of dogs)

• Brohoof 1

I love dogs! I have a white Cocker Spaniel with brown spots named Skeeter. He loves to play fetch and go swimming and when he's in the pool you can throw a beach ball and he'll hit it back to you with his nose. ^_^ We have a stray cat that's been hanging around our house but we can't bring him in with the dog so we put a box on top of the house for him to sleep in.

quote from old thread:

Here's my cat:

Posted Image

Had to go through an old thread on "that" forum to get the image. Maybe I should just bookmark this image or something, already. xD

Anyways, his name is Sesame. Right now he's about 10+ years old, and we've had him for almost the the entirety of his life. We got him when he was about 1-2 years old, because the old owners of him were moving, and Sesame did NOT want to go with them. So, quick solution, they gave him to us, because he had frequented our home several times before for food and milk.

The first months we had him, though, he still scratched outside his old owners place in the doorway next to ours, because he was still convinced that they were still there and that they owned him. Slowly but surely, though, he adopted to his new home.

I can really see how old he has gotten these past years: he rarely runs anymore, he takes it slow most of the time, and he's gotten real heavy, as well. I'm sure he'll live at least some more years before he passes away, though.

as for animals, i want to get sometime in the future:

a skunk. yes, a skunk. i love them and they're fucking adorable pieces of black 'n white fluff. if it's a female, i'll name her Sheila, if it's a guy, Shei.

reptiles! more specificallly, i want little lizards, they're so adorable. i also want to own a snake at some point.

also, scorpions. they're incredirad little scaly creatures.

i'm an animal lover by heart, though there are creatures that scare the living hell outta me. FUCKING SPIDERS, and wasps i am terrified of.

• Brohoof 1

If I can find any pictures, I'll upload my cats!

Would be awesome :)

quote from old thread:

as for animals, i want to get sometime in the future:

a skunk. yes, a skunk. i love them and they're fucking adorable pieces of black 'n white fluff. if it's a female, i'll name her Sheila, if it's a guy, Shei.

reptiles! more specificallly, i want little lizards, they're so adorable. i also want to own a snake at some point.

also, scorpions. they're incredirad little scaly creatures.

i'm an animal lover by heart, though there are creatures that scare the living hell outta me. FUCKING SPIDERS, and wasps i am terrified of.

Skunks? Thats a rare exotic pet o-O Though I saw one with a owner the later day. and reptiles? Sounds awesome too. ^^

same here, I love pets and I have arachnofobia

This gave me nightmares :o

I love dogs! I have a white Cocker Spaniel with brown spots named Skeeter. He loves to play fetch and go swimming and when he's in the pool you can throw a beach ball and he'll hit it back to you with his nose. ^_^ We have a stray cat that's been hanging around our house but we can't bring him in with the dog so we put a box on top of the house for him to sleep in.

sounds like an awesome dog you have there :P poor kitty though, I hope they'll be friends (with Skeeter)

I have a bunny and a dog both white

Well here a picture of both of them :D

this is Marshmellow!

And

This is Snowflake or snowball.

D'awww! They're so cute! :wub: The bunny has two names? :huh:

EPIC BUMP

So, looks like the thread is dieing already? k then, I'll post some pics of my pets

Pics of my cat Koska

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We found hear a year ago, and just reacently she had baby kittens :3

Of My dog, Akira (pug)

Posted Image

Posted Image

DAMN she's fat xDD but cute <3

Pics of My other dog, Smilga

Posted Image

Posted Image

No, she's not dead, She is sleeping and dreaming a terrible dream :L (sorry, she's shy and I could only take pics of her when she sleeps)

Oh, And did you know I had a satan dog?

Posted Image

This is one of my cats, Angel! I got her at the pound, and she is the cuddliest cat you will find...but feral to anything else than humans.

I'll upload my other cat Salem if I find a picture of him, or if my sister posts him up before I do, that is cool.

Posted Image

I found Salem, so here you go!Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

Salem is a very timid and easy to scare cat. It is almost like he is traumatized :( not sure what may of happened when we got him as a kitten.

And angel is smart, but annoying too XD.

Edited by Hayze

My parents told me I must give two of my five rabbits to the shelter ;___;

I agree with them because I simply cannot care for 5 anymore. I'm gonna have to return the two Im least attached to. I do love all my pets but only 1 of my rabbits were originally mine, all the others were pets of my siblings that they begged for and never took care of, I volunteered to take care of them and have been doing so for years.

I'll try to get some pictures of them before they go :(