1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Internet Explorer
    • Other

I use Internet Explorer usually.

On my phone I use Chrome because apparently IE on my phone doesn't work too good.

Wait, huh? How? IE on a phone, as far as I know, is only available on Windows Phone. But Google hasn't made Chrome for Windows Phone.

My best guess is that you have an Android, and found some sort of half-baked IE emulator...?

I use Firefox on my Windows 8.1 machine because it won't run Chrome well for some reason.  Webpages don't display properly, get connection errors  etc.

I can switch between Safari and Chrome on the Mac.  Safari on my iPad and iPhone.

Used IE on a machine I installed W8 on hte other day and just couldn't get on with the navigation bar.  It's too fiddly and takes a while to give me serch suggestions.

Edited by Darth Fader

I love chrome, i use it everytime. One day i wanted to try the firefox, it became my worst dream. Even opening it is laggy,when i switch to other tab all of it is pure white it takes 10 minutes to load . Im sure i will use chrome everytime.

I dont know you guys but i hate FF (i dont care if it got addons or something)

Edited by Twilightlicous

I used to use Internet Explorer, but it kept having problems and so I switched to Chrome. I'm really happy that I did switch; Chrome is so much easier for me to use! And it doesn't have as many problems either.

When I'm on my iPod, though, I just use safari, since that's the default.