Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

I'd probably live in the Everfree Forest as some kind of animal something. Or I don't know, bum out with the Diamond Dogs for a while. At least they're (partially) bipedal, so it wouldn't be as weird, and they'd be more likely to accept me and not freak out. I'd live my life with them...

... until I die one day, and then the camera zooms out to show me to be an old comatose man in the year 2060, and the credits roll.

• Brohoof 1

I would do the the right thing andf report myself to Celestia as soon as possible.

several wise ponies also mentioned seeking out Twilight. She would understand the implications of an unexpected intradimensional transfer. Further, Twi would report this to Celestia right away,. The best magical minds could find the dimensional rift and send me home, or give me a unicorn body.

After all, a tear in the fabrick of reality may grow to be a real danger.

After all that, I would sightsee. Get autographs of the main six, and supporting cast. When I get back I would brag here and sell them on Ebay.

I would never mention any back-pain to Fluttershy. I saw what happened to the bear.

I would do odd jobs in Ponyville and look as harmless as possible.

I would avoid the Everfree forest. I have no weapons, and could not fend off the monsters.

• Brohoof 1

1.) I would search Twilight or Celestia to turn me into a pony and hope to find her before Rainbow or somepony else kicks my ass

2.) I would get a job(having no money would suck even in Equestria). Maybe at the library or at sweet apple acres

3.) Befriend myself with the mane6, the apple family and the crusaders and never get bored again

4.) Make a sports club with AJ and RBD

5.) Marry Applejack or Twilight :)

• Brohoof 1

Bare with me on this, this is probably going to be longer then it needs to be.

I can see the appeal for many Bronys, heck I can see the appeal for anyone, your getting a chance at a new life, a new start, a fresh start, free from the ideologies that this world has placed on us, free from the sadness that everyday life brings you.

Here are the things you need to think about:

• You are leaving this world.

Are you going to tell anyone before you do it? Your parents? your friends? Anyone, after all your leaving, no way back this will be the last time you see anyone, any place, anything from this world be but a memory once you leave.

• Are you ready to leave all your things?

Remember, Equestria does not have the majority of things you take for granted everyday, no internet, no TV, no gaming system. Remember Equestria is an egalitarian society, to stay there you need to work like everyone else. That's right work, no letting other's do work for you, you need to get out there and make a living, find what you do best ad stick to it. One thing that this world does not have is the seance of community on a large scale, the majority of people 9as sadistic as this sounds) are out for them self, heck your out for your self, that's one of the reasons you want to leave. So remember you need to work, it's not going to be all fun.

• Are you ready to Re-learn all most everything?

History, Science, Magic, society, locations everything will change once you leave, the world is extreamlly different, your going to do have to alot of work if you want to truly belong there. As we have seen the majority of things that happen there are impossible here, and vise versa, your going to have to become a new pony before you can become part of society.

• Ethics and Morality

Remember what Equestria is, how it's ruled, the laws are different,t the punishments are different. Alot of your morals there may be wrong, the society it self is almost a mirror to our own, what is deemed acceptable here may be extreamlly wrong there. Your going to have to learn to adapt, it will be incredibly hard, you may as well be a foal.

• Your Background

Your going to have to think of a backstory, one that can't be proved wrong once you get there. A pony appearing out of of no where with little to no knowledge of the world is going to be odd.

This are just some of the few things, you would need to think of before doing anything.

Personally, I would, I love the concept of an egalitarian society. It would be almost impossibly hard to leave everyone I cared for, but they would know I was happy, and i can only hope they would support me. I would be prepared to re-learn all most everything, I love Greek mythology so the majority of learning would be interesting. Personally I would be a Pegasis. Learning magic at such a late age would be hard enough. Learning to fly probably won't be easy, but I think with enough work it would be possible. Plus it would mean I could get a job doing manual work that needs little to no prior knowledge to do it, Magic would be a hindrance as you would need to find a job while learning.

...But that's just my thoughts ^_^

Edited by Slub
  • Brohoof 3

Aww I have to be a human... The fact that that makes me sad makes me sadder.

I guess I wouldn't walk out into the middle of town, the ponies might get scared. I'd try to find one pony so I could talk to them and maybe they could help me fit in. I think that pony would have to be Pinkie Pie. Since she knows everypony she could convince them that I'm not some sort of monster.

I don't know if they'd want to study me or anything, since I'd be an alien species. If they did then I would probably be ok with that, I'm pretty sure ponies are too nice to try a vivisection :D

I wouldn't want to live on my own. I don't mind who or where but I'd have to live with somepony, preferably one of the mane 6. Although it would be creepy how I already know all about them.

Edited by Kyreth
  • Brohoof 1

First I would go to Twilight and introduce my self, and become a little bit known whit each other.

Then I would ask if she could introduce me to her friends!

Then everything would become super-awsome!

After all, a tear in the fabrick of reality may grow to be a real danger.

Doctor Whooves would need to be consulted!

I would never mention any back-pain to Fluttershy. I saw what happened to the bear.

You could always tell her you have an intense fear of being intimate with the fillies. Perhaps she'd take a hooves on approach?

:wub:

• Brohoof 1

Probably pinch myself or something, because there's no way I'd believe it at first. Then, after it sunk in, I'd go to Twilight to try and figure out how the hell I got there. One of Pinkies epic parties would be a must though :P Edited by 83awsm

I would forfeit my life to Celestia, and be her more fearsome guard, because I would be able to use weapons. I would also try to teach her other guards to use them. If that doesn't work, I would be a carpenter in Ponyville. B)

• Brohoof 1

I would ask someone to go to canterlor, probably start studing the unicorn magic, go to my lord discord's statue/prision, create a religion with discord as a god, make a gruop so discord can't get defeated again and rule over equestria (i love him xD)

• Brohoof 1

78 words

Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Pinkie pie Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party!!!!!!!!!

and then I turn into le pony

Well, if I woke up in Ponyville as a human, I would completely panic and be scared of the possibility that my presence would taint the ponyverse.

On the other hand, if I were to wake up as a pony, then I would go sight seeing around town, and then fall asleep under an apple tree in Sweet Apple Acres.

When I arrive, I'd probably jump off a cliff. Why? Because when I arrive, and see that I am in "PONYVILL", I'd be pissed that I was one letter away from MLP.

But given that I really did end up in Ponyville, I'd probably do these two things.

1. Wait until Saturday (if today isn't Saturday).

2. When the MLP:FiM film crew comes to record the newest episode, I'd run up to the camera and scream "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

That'll turn out to be one WEIRD episode...

First I would write a letter to twilight sparkle telling her not to panic and to bring her friends to me because I would be waiting on the outskirts of pony ville and then I think that rainbow dash would fight me and fluttershy would be scared outta her mind and then I would tell them what happened and then we would probably see the princess to seeif she could send me back home or transform me into a pony to become one of the friends and I also think that I would be the only pony that would be full grown and still be a blank flank :( but I would be with ponys :D