Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

Do we turn into a pony when this happens? Preferably not my regular ponysona, though, since evilshy is a bitch and also the opposite gender. And as much as I'd love to explore the possibilities of suddenly experiencing a complete gender swap, turning into a pony would alter this quite a bit.

Anyway, if i was just a straight up, ponified version of me, I'd first visit twilight and see if she would give me a tour of Ponyville. I'd probably get along quite well with her, as well as pinkie pie, so I'd spent plenty of time with her as well (and we'd eat soooooo much chocolate cake together :))

I'd see if AJ could teach me how to kick a tree and have the fruit fall where I want it to. That's probably takes years of experience, but I'd settle for inhumanely powerful kicks.

I'd definitely want to spend some time with my favorite pony, fluttershy. Although, for some reason, I'm shy around other shy people, mostly stemming from me not wanting to make them feel nervous by accident, which in turn makes me nervous. But once a conversation is started, all is well.

I'd love to hang out and swap stories with RD. I'm not very athletic, but I'm sure some of my stories from camp outs, hikes, and hardcore survival trips with the boy scouts would interest her. And I also do martial arts and fencing. Never been a runner, so I couldn't race her, but we'd have something to talk about.

And last but certainly not least, rarity. She's such a great pony, but sadly, we have very little in common aside from being nice.

I'd go chill with spike as well. Get some donuts, set some shit on fire, hit on rarity, you know, the usual stuff.

Lets set up a quick scenario.You're home, in your room lying on the bed. Its a New Year, as the clock strikes Midnight. Suddenly, a small box and a note appear next to you. You open the note and read it. It says that opening this box will transport you to any location of your choice in Equestria, and you will turn into either an Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Griffon, or Zebra, whichever you choose. You will also have a wealthy sum of Bits when you get to Equestria to start a new life. The box can be opened at any time, by any person who willingly opens it. HOWEVER, it must be opened before tomorrow, or the box will break, rendering it useless. And it can only be opened once.What do you do?I would be a tough decision for me. On one hand, you're giving up your friends, family, home, and personal possessions. On the other, you'll be getting a relatively carefree and happy life as a pony. And you'll get to leave behind the screwed up world Earth is today to a world of peace and kindness. I'm personally still thinking of it a bit, but if I DID go, I'd be sure to leave a message for my family.So, as I said above, what would you do?

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

I would write a kind of "will" to my family explaining that they would never see me again. I would leave behind all my posessions to my brothers and I would apologize to all the people I would leave behind.

I would chose to become a pegasus and I would live at Sweet Apple Acres. Sharing a room with Applejack.

To be honest, I don't feel like I would have much to lose by leaving this world.

I see this world as a currupted place that I never think will heal. I would so love to be able to live in peace and harmony in Equstria till the end of my days.

Edited by Lamii
  • Brohoof 1

I personally feel as if I don't belong, at least when we're talking about humanity as a whole, and that I'd fit in better in Equestria. Also, I feel that any of my efforts to help the world will be futile.

I really wouldn't be missing a lot of people, so yea, I would open the box.

I would be an Earth Pony, doing anything of that I find interesting that an Earth Pony can do. I would be teleported to the outskirts of Ponyville.

Oh shit.

I would flip the world off before I left.

I would not even think about it.

I want to be in Equestria.

Life would be so much better as a carefree pony.

No war, no corruption...

Easy choice for me.

Edited by Finesthour
  • Brohoof 3

First, I would leave a note or letter. I'd explain everything that I had ever wanted to tell family or friends, because I wouldnt have to face ridicule or questing anymore. Im sure that l'd get homesick, but who would give up the chance to go to a place where real world scenarios such as discrimination and hate are non-exsistant. A place that has its basis on love and tolerance, where other people (or ponies in this case) actually care about things you do and even the smallest effort you make to become better makes a difference in the world. Of course I would go. I would probably choose unicorn, because it would be cool to live on the ground with the residents of ponyville and awesome to teleport or use magic to manipulate things around me. I'd probably try to get to know the mane 6, although it would take a while to accustomed to the new place. I would try to maintain a relatively normal life, living among other ponies, and would have true happiness again in my life...

I would definetly go to Equestria if i had the chance, without hesitation! Whilst im flying away on Celestias back, id be laughing at the world id be leaving behind. Im sure id get a little homesick and i would have to say goodbye to my freinds and family and explain that im going somewhere much, much better. A place with no war or famine where real world problems are completly unheard of... Even if i remained human, the ponies of Equestria would welcome such a strange creature (Probaly... Actualy, there might be an episode dedicated to ponies becoming used to me) without hesitation! It just seems like a better world, not that im not satisfied with this one.

it would be a utopia, nuff said..ok not really, but it really would be, prob be a winged unicorn (if i can) and id prob invent the microphone because out of all the innovations Equestria has...thats not one of them...(ref to My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic - Season 2, Episode 5)

only if i can live with Feathers in that world.

also, if it has enough music in it. considering it is similar to our world in some ways, hoepfully it'd have variants of electronic music, and such. i wouldn't be able to cope with it pretty well, having no music to listen to in that world. maybe i'd get used to it.

so yeah, if i could live with Feathers in Ponyville, and find enough music of the same kind of variety of our world, i'd do it. otherwise, i would not be a happy pony in Equestria.

Screw this reality. I gave up on it the moment I became part of the bronyhood. I would give a leg to get to Equestria, especially if I where made a pony. I'd give well, anything.

It's just such a joyful colourful world filled with nice people and animals and most importantly, OPPORTUNITIES AND LIBERTIES! Something so rare nowadays...

I'd probably be a unicorn, and I'd work out how this magic stuff works, always dreamed about magic existing well er, in Equestria it does! Maybe I'd get a job in Ponyville doing something, research probably considering my history fandom. Hey, maybe I could run for mayor xD I don't know.

And besides, I wanna hang out with Fluttershy :3

Yeah sure RD is my favourite but she would totally think I was lame xD

Well, it looks as though I'm going to be one of the only people to vote no, but I suppose that was to be expected :P

While Equestria does indeed seem like a land where comparatively, hardships are essentially non existant and social connections are relatively painless to create and maintain, to leave this wonderful planet for the sake of a potentially simpler life seems not only a little egocentric, but also a horrible waste of a wonderful world.

I was fortunate enough to win the genetic lottery in life, by having the privilege of being born into a society where basic human rights are easily upheld, and each individual is offered the opportunity of an education. When I look at the rest of the earth, and observe the privations that people undergo on a day to day basis, in addition to my own struggles, never once have I come to the conclusion that abandonment would be a rational solution.

We do live in a beautiful world, it's just that no object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look unpleasant.

Traveling through life experiencing a spectrum of emotions and sentiments is what led me to truly appreciate existence for what it's really worth, wether it be through pain, loss, disappointment, or just plain low spirits. After everything I've encountered, I'm just not convinced that a pacified life in Equestria could provide a similar outcome. Besides, there's just so much I still have to do for others here before I could even consider switching my pair of hands for hooves.

As appealing as Equestria may be, my home will always be on planet earth.

• Brohoof 4

So you're essentially given the chance to start a new life of luxury and wealth in a world that - from everything we have seen - is ridiculously tranquil and positive?

I will admit that I would probably agonize over the decision for a fair while before deciding to bite the bullet and go; spending whatever time I had left getting my affairs in order as well as possible so as to make things easier on the people being left behind.

I've spent a fair bit of time in this world, and while I don't hate it... I think the change of pace would be exciting. Especially if I were given the chance to be a pegasus. ;)

• Brohoof 1