Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

Since it is stated that you're still a human, I ragequit.

Or, I get Princess Celestia to turn me into a pony, surely she of allponies could.

• Brohoof 3

Being a simple human in an utopian society, filled with pastel-colored equines that always regard anything tall and bipedal as a monster, and ruled with two absolute monarch that can evaporate flesh at will?

I just can't see how this will go wrong Posted Image

For myself, I'll just run like mad until I woke up

• Brohoof 1

Since it is stated that you're still a human, I ragequit.

Or, I get Princess Celestia to turn me into a pony, surely she of allponies could.

I wouldn't ragequit if she couldn't change me into my OC, but this would definitely be the first thing I would attempt.

Then I would try to find a way to get my fellow bronies to equestria as well! :)

Edited by Guest

but tails in ponyville would be cooooooooooooooooooooool

Who Lied!?

Being a simple human in an utopian society, filled with pastel-colored equines that always regard anything tall and bipedal as a monster, and ruled with two absolute monarch that can evaporate flesh at will?

I just can't see how this will go wrong Posted Image

For myself, I'll just run like mad until I woke up

Dude i don`t see whats wrong with living with creatures your blood can evolve from...

I wouldn't ragequit if she couldn't change me into my OC, but this would definitely be the first thing I would attempt.

Then I would try to find a way to get my fellow bronies to equestria as well! :)

Thank you for not being selfish with it...
  • Brohoof 1

The first thing I would do is seek out Twilight Sparkle, who is probably at the library. I seek her out specifically because, of the Mane Six and of ponies in Ponyville in general, she's the most likely to react rationally and calmly to a walking, talking oversized monkey wearing clothes. I explain the situation, and seek her advice on what I should do. My preference would be on one of two things:

1. Returning home, preferably with a method to move back and forth between Equestria and home if possible.

2. Failing that, at least send a message back home so my family knows what happened to me, even if it's impossible for me to return. I wouldn't want to leave them without answers.

After that, a lot would depend upon how the ponies react to me. If I'm super lucky, I'll have a place I can stay at till I can earn a decent living at some sort of occupation. (Probably inventing, if I could manage it...there are a lot of technologies the Equestrians lack that I could invent for them. A patent for telephones alone would probably be enough to set me up for life.) If I'm not lucky, I'll run into serious problems, including the possibility that they may perceive me as a monster and simply wipe me out, a possibility greatly increased if it turns out we can't speak each other's languages.

However I highly doubt that would end up being the case. Instead what's more likely is that things will turn out fairly well for me, but that I'll be rather sad and homsick, even in the paradise that is Equestria.

Or maybe not. Who can really say?

• Brohoof 6

I'd be like: "...WHAT?! No. I am getting out of here this instant!" Then I'd try to find somepony, maybe Twilight Sparkle or Celestia, who could help me. But since I'm not very ballsy, I'd probably spend the entire time lurking around and hiding from the ponies, just watching them from afar and seeing if I could figure out a way myself. Would be too timid to even confront them.

• Brohoof 3

I have to agree with Kyronea. I'd try and seek Twilight Sparkle's help, since she is the most rational and level headed of the mane six. If I could, I would prefer to return home, but not because I dislike Equestria; I would just understand that I don't really belong there. If I couldn't return, I would try to make the best of the situation and adapt to my new environment while sharing what I knew with the pony population and, conversely, gathering knowledge from them.

It would definitely be surreal.

• Brohoof 3

Do NOT go anywhere near Fluttershy. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

How so, exactly? I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but I'm just curious as to what sort of disaster you picture happening as a result.
  • Brohoof 1

After the initial shock and head trauma self given (IE: Hitting my head against a tree trying to 'wake up') I would walk around a while mumbling then try to find the closest thing to Earth to chill in for awhile BEFORE seeking out the rest of Ponyville IE: Everfree Forest and perhaps Zecora.

Why? She'd probably be the last person-er pony to freak out over a walking monkey Twilight would either A: Be very suspicious of me (lessee I curse a lot, I make a lot of odd jokes...I'd be humming songs about being infected by my genetics..Yeah great first impression eh?) And because she's awesome like that.

Then probably see if I can get a joke at SugarCube corner since I love working with food and eventually try to find my way home...Oh and avoid Canterlot like it's the plague.

Why? No desire to possibly get my memories erased by Celestia and being sent back to Earth without at least one adventure under my belt.

• Brohoof 1

Check if I'm a pony.

If yes - check my cutie mark, go find Twilight and the gang and try to get them to hang out with me.

If no - lurk until I discover where Spike keeps his weed, then try to get blazed with a dragon. Actually, I might try to do that as a pony, too.

• Brohoof 3

Still human? Meaning that I'd still be in real life form. I think the world would explode due to me not suppose to be there.

However, if it was like being human in the older shows (No, I don't watch it. Have seen some clips, did not care for it) Then I would befriend the Mane 6. Twilight would probably want to study me... ...Pinkie Pie might throw me party just because I arrived in Equestria... :)