• Skittles
    • Twix
    • Twizzlers
    • Gummy Worms
    • Sour Gummy Worms
    • Smarties
    • Lollipops

• 2 months later...

When I don't know what most of these are... kinda hard to say.

I quite like smarties... except they are different then the American one. Like M&Ms I think... Smarties are called Rockets here.

I voted for Kit Kat which may be my second or third favorite.  I would've voted for Nestle's Crunch, but that wasn't one of the options.  :/

For what it's worth, I misread the title of this thread as "Favorite Eye Candy" and was going to have delectable pictures of Princess Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6.   :lol:

Skittles. They are so good. What more can I say really? I mean, the first time I ate them, I fell in love with them. They are simply delicious.

Twizzlers are my favorite if I had to (absolutely) choose with no other choice. Otherwise, I love gummy bears, worms, and the sour ones too :3! 

Skittles & Sour Skittles rule! 

What about those fruit gushers?! Those where awesome.

Quaker oats high fructose corn solid bars

Multi flavor jelly beans

Gummies from the European Union

There's a local chocolate I like that's only sold in southeast asia and the factory was originally made by nazi germany, supposedly the same as the ones the waffen SS got during hitler's birthday in WW2.

I'm more of a fan of the sour candies. I also like those gummy worms. So what happens when you mix a gummy candy shaped like worms with a sour flavouring? One of the greatest things ever!

Reeses come in a close second, I really like the taste of them.

Milky way, I love anything with chocolate in it so that automatically makes it good but chocolate and caramel is one of my favorite chocolate combinations and I love the smooth texture that just melts in your mouth.

I don't always eat candy, but when I do, I prefer Hershey's dark chocolate. Stay hungry my friends.

Dark chocolate is best chocolate. Reese's and 3 Musketeers are close runner-ups though.

Edited by Cota

Yeah, there should really be an "Other" option.

My favourite sweet snack is Bounty. A lot of people hate coconut-flavoured chocolate bars, but I think Bounty is simply delicious. It makes chocolate refreshing, instead of feeling like you're smothering your teeth in sugar. I love eating them.

Hello!

When i was little, my favourite candy was a product named "Surprise". It was a chewy, much flavoured candy, that really have be a good excersize for my jaws.

Out of the list, i'd have to say Skittles. I love chocalate with brandy and liquor. I also loved sour tasting candies aswell :P

It's DEFINITELY gotta be Snickers. I mean, I put a whole bunch of Snickers right next to the place where I sit when I play video games. I eat one to feel lucky. :3 I love the nuts in them and the chocolate with it just spells awesome.

Edited by Stormz