• Bioshock
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Animal Crossing
    • Kirby
    • Okami
    • Other

Skyrim is one of my all time favorite games. I have so many hours on that game. Then there's TF2, Minecraft, Zelda Ocarina of Time... (Don't kill me Majoras Mask Fans...) Super Smash Bros Brawl, and any game in the Ace Attorney series heheh.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

The games I am playing right now are ... Fallout:NV (for like the 70th time), Terraria (that 1.2 update), Super Hexagon (fun to practice Asian reflexes), the Japanese version of AVA (because English is too mainstream [/sarcasm]), and osu!.

My all-time favorites are Super Mario All-Stars, Super Metroid, the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/a Link to the Past, Metroid Prime, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Metroid Zero Mission.

Favourite games? Well here's my list, in no particular order:

- Minecraft

- Mount & Blade: Warband

- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

- Civilization V

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

- Arma II

- Amnesia: The Dark Descent

- Pokemon

Currently I'm only playing Mount & Blade, Minecraft, and Skyrim at the moment. I may have forgotten a couple, but oh well. *Shrugs* :P

Super Mario 64

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

LoZ: Ocarina of Time

Hey you! Pikachu

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

Animal Crossing

Harvest Moon

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Sonic Heroes

Star Fox Adventures

Sly Cooper

Jak and Daxter

Crash Bandicoot

Skyrim

Oblivion

Borderlands 2

Catherine

IloMilo

etc.

What are your favorite Video Games? The only ones i really play are Minecraft, VVVVVV, Mario and Terraria right now...

Just a heads up to let you know that I've merged your topic with an older one. In the future, please run a search before creating a new topic. Thanks! 

I like games in two parts.

-That they have a message or theme that resonates with me.

-That they offer a form of self-expression through play or character design.

To that end, my favorite titles have been Fallout 3 and New VegasAssassin's Creed (all of them), Mass Effect Trilogy, and most of all Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

• 1 month later...

Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows.

The game is amazing. With the return of good controls straight from Spider-Man 2, Apider-Man: Web Of Shadows provides an immersive experience with one of the best and most original ideas for a video game ever.

The concept of the game is great. Switching freely between the red and black suits is fun, unlike Spider-Man 3's button making to take the suit off. Great animations are present, as well.

There are a few minor glitches. One of these is a crashing bug. It's not very common, but if the game crashes, it crashes hard. Also, sometimes the frame rate drops drastically. It once got to three. Three, and there are disappearing characters, and objectives getting stuck in walls.

Despite it's glitches, Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows is by far my favorite game of all time.

Right now for me, it's a tie between Okami (still touched by the final cutscenes after all these months) and Silent Hill Shattered Memories. I also have Nights: Journey of Dreams, though I haven't played it yet.

On my iPad I also have: Osmos, Lockwood Manor, and a few new adventure-puzzle games (a genre I've recently taken a liking to).

The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Super Mario 3D Land

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty

Final Fantasy VI

Shadow Of The Colossus 

Mario Kart 7

Phantasy Star IV
Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Metroid Prime

New Super Mario Bros.

I've said it everywhere else, and I'll say it here. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, at least for now, is my favorite game ever.

It really was made for a guy like me. It's artstyle is possibly the cutest I've ever seen in a videogame, with the cutest characters and the cutest fictional language ever conceived. I mean, come on, the main character is a shirtless cabbit in red shorts that wears a dog collar with an oversized cap on his head with Pac-man on it. You can't tell me that's not adorable.

The music is absolutely amazing. The mood is conveyed excellently with every song that plays, and outside of the game, for the most part, they're still fun to listen to. Especially gems like the Rongo Lango, Inquisitive Waltz, and Grandpa's Chair, you'll love more than a few songs from the game.

The gameplay is really good as well. It's one of the first games to properly utilize the gameplay of 2.5D, and it shows it's greatness excellently, allowing you to throw captured enemies into and toward the screen, as well as the traditional side-to-side. The game even makes respawning enemies an absolute necessity, and if you have any intentions of actually beating the game, I recommend you accept the generosity of the game, because your means of attack and progression over various platforming sections are based on using enemies to fight and go.

And, one of the more notable features of the game is it's story. The story starts off fairly simple, and to be fair, never gets TOO complex (in-game. The lore of the main villain has it's own wiki entry.), but it suffices to put a cutesie character and his friends into an increasingly darker and more desperate atmosphere, with a genuinely threatening villain, various problems solved along the way, and even a couple of powerful moments that may hit a tear gland or two. No spoilers, but when it gets powerful, it gets REALLY powerful.

And the most painful part for me about it is that nobody even knows about it. It's an absolute gem worth being considered a great in gaming and nobody even looks at it. I mean, sure, it's fandom is SLOWLY growing, but we still don't have those PSstore purchases to get a Klonoa 3, now do we? It's really, REALLY good, and it's even constantly changed itself and its various premeses in order to just find an audience, but it hasn't sold well at all, in any part of the world.

*sigh*