Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

I feel like I've posted in a thread like this before, but anyways - I'd probably get really confused if it happened. I would also start wondering about what could possibly be the reason for kissing someone like me.  :huh:  Suspicious.

(edited)

What if I kissed them first?

*Runs up to Dashie and tries to kiss her, but she flies off out of reach*

That would be unlikely, even for the other ponies I like. I am too shy. Yeah now I have a lot of ponies I could call my favorite, though Dashie is my most favorite. I'm weird like that.

"Yeah you are." *Dashie flies behind me and quickly kisses me*

Edited by Namae

Assuming I am a pony in this hypothetical situation, I would try to play it cool.

If I am a human, I would be really freaked out because OMG REAL LIFE COLORFUL CARTOON PONY!!!

What if I kissed them first?

*Runs up to Dashie and tries to kiss her, but she flies off out of reach*

That would be unlikely, even for the other ponies I like. I am too shy. Yeah now I have a lot of ponies I could call my favorite, though Dashie is my most favorite. I'm weird like that.

"Yeah you are." *Dashie flies behind me and quickly kisses me*

Bugger off, dashie is mine

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

had this irl before with the whole "ive been wanting to kiss him all weekend" and he did it first! so id imagine it would be the same scenario as that. so yeah, he (Soarin now) goes for the surprise kiss and id go with it kiss him back. it wouldnt have been my first kiss, but my god my first kiss, i was so so nervous and panicking was i doing ti right, but yeah this would be a somewhat natural kiss i reckon ^^; 

again reflecting my own experience, i was screaming with happy in my head "OMFG THIS IS HAPPENING!" and just went with it. (now I live with him!) 

• Brohoof 1

Try to figure out how to prevent this from turning into a situation where abomination babies come out of it.

But in all seriousness, if I were a pony, I would most certainly kiss her back.

If I were not a pony, I would distract her with books, and try to figure out how I got into this situation in the first place. If all else fails... panic.

I'd ask her why she wasn't in her human form considering she would be in the human world, but a more serious question would be if she wanted a sympathetic eye to listen to her stories. I think you all know which pony I'm referring to.

Huh. Well considering the pony, I doubt this would happen but if it did, either it's in the human world and we'd both be humans, so I'd be shocked. I...would probably be like "err wait what huh??" and asking her what came over her. I'd only kiss her back if we've come to know each other for some time. If in the pony world, then we'd both be ponies and...well same thing, really. Except I would also be super hyped that I can live in Equestria! And even more so if it's with her and her friends! :pinkie: