Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Yes, i do have a few merchandises.

I have 2 hoodies and a few dolls. I also have a DvD with 4 episodes in it.

O.O

THAT... HOODIE... <3

To be honest, I dont want any figures or plushies or anything. The only thing that i would want is a shirt, but not untill more people know about it. If I want to show that I'm part of a fandom I usually buy shirts, considering the fact that I have 4 Star Trek shirts, 1 Portal shirt, and 2 Minecraft shirts.

(edited)

Just got back from my quest for pony merch and here is what I came up with.

post-37-0-93191300-1343529286_thumb.jpg

All of the toys came from Target and they're from the new Crystal Empire line so they haven't been put on shelves yet. I had to ask for them by DPCI number. The sticker and pins came from Hot Topic.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 9

This is the last thing I bought recently in a spree of birthday presents for my daughter. Good ol' Crackle. Although what I really wanted was an adorable Pinkie Pie that sang all of the Smile song. But I didn't bid because I thought it would go for way over 100$. T-T Dang thing went for 80$. Still kicking myself for not getting it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

My Dashie plush <3 And very, very satisfied with it. Made an entire thread about it, so not much else to say.

post-4006-0-14452300-1343539373_thumb.jpg

Dude, I had no idea you had this! You now rule.

All you need now if a Discord plush. That... Might be a bit harder to find. Kudos for getting that, though xD

(edited)

Latest pony merch I bought was pre-ordering the Zecora brushable off the Toys 'R Us site a while back. I just had to have it. :lol: I'll be happy when they ship them.

She will live in her box forever.

Edited by Zebroop
  • Brohoof 1

Epic haul for me today. I got both of the blind bags from series two that I still needed, (Meadow Song and Lovestruck.) the Rainbow set, (I now own Emerald Ray! Most excellent!) and the Canterlot and Cloudsdale three packs.

I know this kind of thing is likely overdone but I just wanted to share my new stuff with you guys!

If this kind of thing isn't encouraged just let me know and I'll never post it again! :(

PS. Sorry if that horizontal image broke the page

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 7

Steampunk Dashie shirt?! WANT!

Where didst thou geteth it?

Oh, and the other stuff's pretty cool too. :P

It's from welovefine.com if you can get past the 25 dollar price tag, the quality is superb and the design is also very cool. I could honestly say that the shirt is a decent value for the money considering its a liscensed product, on the inside collar it has the MLP hasbro logo and says so.

WARNING: It takes a long time to get these shirts, I ordered mine on the 17th of July and just received it today.

http://www.welovefine.com/831-steampunk-dash.html

It's from welovefine.com if you can get past the 25 dollar price tag, the quality is superb and the design is also very cool. I could honestly say that the shirt is a decent value for the money considering its a liscensed product, on the inside collar it has the MLP hasbro logo and says so.

Ah, so it's a WeLoveFine shirt. I kinda assumed that. Just thought I'd ask. Good to know, though! I'll totally be getting that if I ever find the money.

I just bought three t shirts. One of them saying Derpy is best pony, another having Dj pon3 on it, and finally the other showing Doctor Whooves.

Well after working up the courage to walk into Hot Topic, and then the courage to look at the Pony shirts, and then the Courage to ask my mom to buy one, then begging her when she learned they were 20 dollars, I finely got this beauty of a DJ-PON3 shirt.

post-4766-0-29487300-1344234475.png

My excitement was though the roof, even got a complement from a worker in Publix when I put it on after I got out of the mall. Now I just need to work up the courage to wear it to school.

I bought a trading card pack(which were all ones I had save for one.) and a blind bag. I usually just go for the small stuff although I'm looking out for the set with dj pon3...