Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you rather live? Ponyville, Canterlot or Cloudsdale?

jacibobsthebrony

Which place would you live in?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. Canterlot?

• Yes!
    • No...
  2. 2. Cloudsale?

• Yes!
    • No...
  3. 3. Ponyville?

• Yes!
    • No...

(edited)

Cloudsdayle all the way. I can't even imagine how soft the beds would be, and the view would be breathtaking. Although I'm sure the view would be just as great in Canterlot I don't think I could take all of the stuck up royal/rich types there. And I'm sure there's exciting things going on in Cloudsdayle; Ponyville can't be the only exciting place in Equestria.

Plus if I live in Cloudsdayle that means I'd be a pegasus :D

Edited by Krystal Serenity

I would Want to live in Ponyville because I like living in a smaller town. If I ever have the need to go to Canterlot, mostlikely to see Princess Luna at some point, I can take a train there.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would choose Ponyville over every other place in Equestria. Ponyville seems to have it all. Everypony seems to be nice on most occasions. I could hang out with Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash as much as I like. Plenty of shops and fun things to do and nice ponies to meet. Eeeeeeyyyyyuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp my kind of place.

Cloudsdale, because the houses made of clouds with rainbow waterfalls are just so cool! I´d love to live in one. I could fly wherever I´d like to so I don´t think it´s a big deal to live in the clouds with nothing to do.

Every pony who is any pony lives in Canterlot! Why, only the best of the best and greatest of the great live there! Yeah, probably not the place to go if you're looking for friendliness. That being said, I wouldn't mind studying magic for a year or two in Canterlot, and then moving to Ponyville. The problem I'd have is, like Twilight, I'd have to find something I can do without magic.

cloudsdale i mean who does not want to live in the clouds and cantorlot is a no go because i cant stand fancy people. and i have no real reason not to pick not to pick ponyville so ya i still pick cloudsdale

(edited)

id choose ponyville

first of all, its a pretty place

now, the ponys in canterlot are farts

theres snow in ponyville

theres the 6 mane in ponyville

therefor, someone would remember my birthday and actually do something about it for once ._.

theres cool place to hang out for free

it seems like no one is never busy 'w'

in other word, i dont find any reason canterlot can be better then ponyville

edit

just saw cloudsdale where an option to

i have acrophobia ._.

Edited by hana

If i was a pegasus, definitely Cloudsdale, it would be awesome to see how weather is made and im sure they will have some pretty awesome snow buildings and Colosseums to see and/or live in. And I can just fly anywhere i want if i want to visit. I would probably explore everywhere of Eqeustria and see all the sites. I would love to have a cloud home in Cloudsdale but also a small hut cottage at every other major city and Ponyville for when I visit. This would be my ideal set-up for a life in Eqeustria.

If I was anything else I would be living in Ponyville and spend lots of time meeting all the ponies there including the mane 6 and all my favourite background ponies. I would also visit canterlot via train when i feel into the high society life and maybe even get a chance to be introduced to luna and celestia by twilight.

Ponyville because it seems like a nice, varied town that has everything that sufficiatntes my needs. I also get a party when I move it by Pinkie Pie, do the other towns have that?

Oh and also Winter Wrap Up.

I do not like crowds of ponies so I would have to live somewhere where I didn't feel smothered. So between Canterlot and Cloudsdale I'd definitely go Cloudsdale. A place like Ponyville would be more ideal, but it really doesn't have to be Ponyville. I'm sure there are a lot of other ponies out there that have some amazing lives with some slightly less epic adventures that are just waiting to be discovered :D

Canterlot, as a unicorn I wouldn't be able to live in Cloudsdale anyway! Canterlot is a big city, and I could never not live in a metropolis. Also, Princess Luna lives there! Well, Celestia too. But LUNA.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

Well, Cloudsdale sure sounds sweet, your in the clouds flying around all the time! I mean who wouldn't want that?!

But at the same time ponyville has the mane six, which is a bonus, but I must say, living in the clouds sounds wickedly awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Cloudsdale would probably be my choice of use. Why? Because races. That's it XD. That alone would be more than enough to make want to live there. See races of high speed ALL the time, plus where the Wonderbolts would be all the time? Sign me in! Canterlot would also be nice because I like the style of the buildings, and maybe get the chance to spend time with Celestia and Luna, and Ponyville is where almost all of the characters are, mane six included. Let's put it this way. Cloudsdale wins...but only by one thousandth of a second over the other two XD.

Definitely ponyville. Not just because the mane 6 are there, but also because the fact that most people there are really kind and such, if you went into hard times people would be there for you.

• 1 month later...