Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you rather live? Ponyville, Canterlot or Cloudsdale?

jacibobsthebrony

Which place would you live in?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. Canterlot?

• Yes!
    • No...
  2. 2. Cloudsale?

• Yes!
    • No...
  3. 3. Ponyville?

• Yes!
    • No...

(edited)

I was thinking about living in cloudsdale but ive changed my mind. I would rather live in Ponyville. The mane 6 are there (Awsome!) and intresting things always seem to happen in ponyville alot of the time!

Edited by jacibobsthebrony
  • Brohoof 1

Ponyville because the mane 6 are always there, I can go to Rarity's boutique every day, and Sugarcube Corner has best food.

Plus it seems all the dangerous things happen in Canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

Ponyville because the mane 6 are always there, I can go to Rarity's boutique every day, and Sugarcube Corner has best food.

Plus it seems all the dangerous things happen in Canterlot.

Actually I think I have changed my mind after what you have just said. Now that I think about it it seems kind of boring in Cloudsdale

(edited)

As the most people would choose, I would live in Ponyville. I mean meet the mane 6 can't be beaten. ;)

btw we had a very old thread (which I made) about this. It had a poll too, but it seems like the moderators have removed it because of it's age.(?)

Edited by Mr. Pillow

I won't be able to see my darling, Fluttershy, unless I stay in Ponyville. But then again, I won't be able to see my waifu Octavia if I stay in simple, ol' Ponyville. Ffffff- This thread. It's going to kill me.

I would have to go with canterlot. It's the hub of equestrian culture and politics. It's a place of opulence, class, intellectual thought, and other super cool stuff.Seems like my kind of place.

cloudsdale... too high

canterlot... too snooty & dangerous

PONYVILLE IT IS!

because of sugarcube corner, were you can get the best food!

rarity's boutique, where you can get the best dresses & acessories

twilight's library, where you can read any book!

not as many hazzards as the other two...

BEST PLACE EVAR!!1!

Honestley, Ponyville. Canterlot would be too fancy, and Cloudsdale would a a pretty cool place, but only Pegasi can live there, and well... its sorta just made of clouds. Ponyville has alot of nice places, like Sugarcube Corner, and Sweet Apple Acres. plus, the Mane 6 live there. (Unless Rainbow is mainly in Cloudsdale...)

Canterlot is full of snobs, and I'm not the classiest of people, so definitely not there. Cloudsdale? Eh it's only for pegasi, and personally if I were a pony I'd like to be a unicorn as I'm all for the idea of magic. So, Ponyville. As has been mentioned, the Mane 6 and other characters all live or converge there most of the time, so that's a fringe benefit.

I would go live in Ponyville! I would visit Fluttershy every day and we would have lots of fun with the animals, or doing nice, quiet things like drink tea. Then, I would stop by sugarcube corner and get some tasty treats! Yep, a perfect morning routine...Ponyville is my kind of place.

Sincerely,

Flutterguy27

I feel like anyplace worth being is Ponyville. All the exciting things tend to happen, except for Gala parties, and I wouldn't really mind missing out on those stuffy things.

And...yeah, the chance to run into the Man Six would be really nice, even if it was just for a moment or too.

Also, if I moved there, Pinkie would throw a party for me to make sure I had new friends.

Canterlot is full of stuck up bitches.

Cloudsdale is pegasi only, which I don't like.

Ponyville is a nice, quiet town where most ponies seem to be nice and the quiet lifestyle seems really nice. Nit to mention the mane 6.

I would live in Canterlot.... as a gaurd. Being around Luna all the time. Unless someone figures out where Trixie lives. I wuv Trixie.

I was going to say Ponyville because I typically don't like big cities, but you bring up an excellent point. It would be worth it if I was guarding Luna.

I would live in Canterlot.... as a gaurd. Being around Luna all the time. Unless someone figures out where Trixie lives. I wuv Trixie.

I was going to say Ponyville because I typically don't like big cities, but you bring up an excellent point. Living in Canterlot would be worth it if I was guarding Luna.

(edited)

I would have to say ponyville because it is open enough for pegasi to fly comfortable and large enough for canterlot ponies to live casually. I have alway had an attraction to small towns considering the last one I took residence at only had 500 people or so.

Edited by JustTooXrosTS

Ponyville. Lots of empty land about. that means cheap land for homes. Canterlot is built on the side of a mountain where land is at a premium, that means EXPENSIVE.

Besides, Ponyville on on a railroad hub and all the fancy entertainment events in Canterlot are just a ride away.

I can live for cheap in Ponyville and take a weekend in Canterlot...taking a filly shopping to the mountianside city would be an impressive date.