Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your reaction be if one of the mane 6 was killed off?

jacibobsthebrony

The foolishly foolish fool who kills off one of the Mane 6 is probably really mean to the fans. I would be devastated and sad if one of them gets killed off but I guess I'll just move on over time to do other stuff after that. It's not really the first time a show killed off one of it's best characters.

Literally a part of me would die :( I mean i have grown to love all of them! I think all the ponies in the mane 6 are great ! It's not everyday when you find a show where you love every single character! I mean seriously

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I would cry a river if any of the mane six died. But then it would turn to rage towards Hasbro for doing such a thing. Then it would turn to confusion towards Hasbro. Then it would turn to slight relief as Hasbro brings in the replacement character.

Besides being sorely disappointed, I wouldn't give it much thought. I enjoy the show but not to the levels where I think it would affect my life in any substantial manner. (Unless of course it was Fluttershy, than we'd have a problem)

In short? I don't think they'd be able to. They could pretend to. They could even make it seem like a character died, but then they are just hanging just over the edge, hanging onto a convinient root. Besides, this isn't like one of those shows where if someone dies, they are never replaced, and never come back. This is a show based on friendship, magic, and ponies. Besides, they can't really replace these characters. In fact, they couldn't even kill off a side character. For example, Derpy. They were considering removing her, and look how people reacted. People love the characters too much for them to die in all honesty.

• Brohoof 2

If Twilight were killed off-Agggh! Now who will care for Spike?

Pinkie killed off-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rarity-A life without a drama queen... AND WITHOUT DRESSES!!! D:

Fluttershy-Now the show will lack cuteness!

Rainbow Dash-Best flier, gone? Where are the sonic rainbooms now???

Applejack-THE APPLE SUPPLY!

Basically, I would freak out no matter what, and no matter which pony.

• Brohoof 1

In short? I don't think they'd be able to. They could pretend to. They could even make it seem like a character died, but then they are just hanging just over the edge, hanging onto a convinient root. Besides, this isn't like one of those shows where if someone dies, they are never replaced, and never come back. This is a show based on friendship, magic, and ponies. Besides, they can't really replace these characters. In fact, they couldn't even kill off a side character. For example, Derpy. They were considering removing her, and look how people reacted. People love the characters too much for them to die in all honesty.

That's actually a really good idea for an episode. They could have somepony die and then they use the magic of friendship to bring her back or somepony dies and then at the end of the episode it is revealed that they didn't really die and they come back to save the day.
  • Brohoof 1

Then the show would lose all of its fanbase. And then Pound Puppies will rise from MLP ashes and take over as the show with the odd fanbase. (Broppies anyone?)

Noooo! I cannot stand that show! :(
  • Brohoof 1

I would host a memorial service to our fallen friend who shall never be replaced but remeber in our hearts till the day we join our fallen friend or friends depending on how long they last as well.

• Brohoof 1

I have compiled a list of if each character was killed off.

Twilight: If she dies the canon is lost, Another special spark would have to be found to replace gap that is formed which normally hard to find than the others. A large event would be placed by Celestia to honor her.

Rarity: Spike would be greatly hurt and maybe disappear forever, becoming a large dragon quickly after stealing again. Be a hard time to connect with him again. Rarity was some pony he really cared for.

Fluttershy: Rainbow Dash would be hurt since Fluttershy is old friend of hers, this would make rainbow less cooperative and maybe less royal to her friends.. but Twilight and the rest would help her to realize that Fluttershy would want her to be happy which would turn her around.

Rainbow Dash: Most of the Pegasus of ponyville and even the wonderbolts would be effected as she has been there to be a positive effect for them. Spitfire would make rainbow dash a honorary member of the wonderbolts even in death.

AppleJack: The farm wouldn't be the same, Granny Smith would be mentally lost and sent to the ponyville retirement village. Believing her granddaughter is still alive. Cherilee would most likely be there for big mac and apple bloom.

Pinkie Pie: Sugercube corner would feel very.... silent and maybe mr and mrs cake would close the shop down because pinkie really help with keeping customers coming. Parties in ponyville seem poor til one of Pinkie sisters moved into ponyville to fill the void that was lost. To keep Pinkie Pie spirit alive in Ponyville and even Equestira

as far as myself, I would be heartbroken if any character was killed. The show would change and something would be missed, this also true if the characters got old and died... It would hit very deep.

• Brohoof 1

Despite being a fan of really sad stories *cough*Ie naki ko*cough* . I couldn't stand it. There would be no point in doing so in the show itself. I did read fanfictions in which the characters got killed but, it's not cannon. I'd probably stop watching for a while.

I would also write angry letters to Lauren Faust saying 'WHY? WHYYYYY????', Write creepypasta fanfics about the dead character [Even though I don't like creepypasta, like, at all and write horrible fanfics] and then PM every person on this forum "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?"
  • Brohoof 1

Just the other day somebody was telling me a fanfic of Season 3, in the end all of the mane six turn into the elements of harmony. (I have no idea why, I guess trying to defeat this villain guy) But that ending made me so sad and pissed off! :blink:

I would get really depressed for a few hours and then blackmail Hasbro. No one kills off the ponies. NO ONE.

XD

I'd probably stop watching because if they'd kill off characters the rest of the show would suck too. I'd just rewatch the first seasons. But something like this would never happen unless everyone working on the show were unbelievably stupid imbeciles, and I doubt that would ever happen.

• 3 weeks later...

if eny pony was killed off i wood call dr.Herbert West—Reanimator

and bring them back to life.

after that id steal a whole bunch of his re-agent

and mod shotgun shells with it to make a medic rifle

so it wood never hapen agen

Edited by sheparddog

There would have to be quite the good reason for it and it would have to be done in sacrifice not loss -- I could see several of the ponies willing to give up their lives to save equestria if such a dire need were presented. It would also likely end the show.

My reaction would probably go something like this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4

Then, after I'd had some time to collect myself and calm down, I'd be able to make this perfectly rational decision:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it would be horrible. But I must say that I am a sucker for tragic and dark plot lines. I think if one of them were to die, or even just leave the Mane 6 it would add a whole new dimension to the show.

I would also write angry letters to Lauren Faust saying 'WHY? WHYYYYY????', Write creepypasta fanfics about the dead character [Even though I don't like creepypasta, like, at all and write horrible fanfics] and then PM every person on this forum "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?"

You do realize Lauren is no longer in charge of the show anymore, right? Edited by thesteampunkninja

If anypony were to go it would not be the mane 6 most likely anyway. Personally I think the pony most in danger of passing on would be Princess Celestia. Twilight seems to be being groomed for the role.