Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your reaction be if one of the mane 6 was killed off?

jacibobsthebrony

(edited)

I read a fanfic the other day where I think it was fluttershy was killed by a tornado or something. It really upset me and then I started thinking what would happen if one of the mane 6 was killed off. I would cry and cry and cry and cry loads more if one of my faveourites like rainbow dash was killed off.

Edited by jacibobsthebrony
  • Brohoof 2

well i'v read a few grimdarks (i would avoid Cupcakes if i were you) i dont know i'd guess id be sad, because well i almost cried reading our last good bye, but that damn twist.

it depends on how they died

• Brohoof 1

I would honestly just die if Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash were killed off

Fluttershy because She is the sweetest of the bunch & Rainbow because she's the most awesome

• Brohoof 4

My reaction would be

Posted Imagebecause the chances of that happening in canon are close or at nil, so wouldn't see it coming.

Yeah Its never gonna happen but I just wanna know people's reactions. I think Mlp fim would be taken off the air if they did kill of a character. 1. Many bronies pegasisters and children would stop watching the show and 2. It is still a kids show so parents would probaly protest aswell.

Whelp, Rarity died, good riddance! That's too bad. I wonder if she'll be replaced with Octavia, or some other cool background pony! Or maybe we'll get someone who's more in-character.

Actually, the more I think about it, Octavia would be a pretty cool replacement for Rarity. Someone start writing a letter to Hasbro!

• Brohoof 1

I'll be honest, in my personal opinion, if Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, or Rarity were taken out, it'd be GG, no show. However, again, just me here, if Rainbow or Fluttershy were gone, the show could hang on. Fluttershy's already quite soft-spoken and doesn't grab huge amounts of focus, and Rainbow's antics could be partially made up by Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

That being said, I would be shocked and likely slump into a dark depression. It'd be terrible, terrible!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Then the show would lose all of its fanbase. And then Pound Puppies will rise from MLP ashes and take over as the show with the odd fanbase. (Broppies anyone?)

Edited by Paint-It-Blak
  • Brohoof 2

My reaction to that what if is that it would get me bummed out. Well, that is saying what I think would happen because I am not too sure how I would react.

I would be pretty upset :( Even if it wasn't my favorite character, I would still be sad.

It probably won't ever happen, and i'm thankful for that. I start sobbing when one of the Mane 6 dies in a fanfic, so seeing it actually happen would destroy me :P

If I were watching the show I'd hope the event were either a dream or a film that the Mane Six are making, but if not, I'd stare in utter disbelief. I might be less distressed if Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy were killed off, as I've never believed they really contribute much to the group dynamics. If that were to happen, it might be a good excuse to bring Derpy or some other popular pegasus into the Mane Six- the group of six has to be maintained somehow, and if this were to happen, could be an interesting change and direction into the series.

But if any of the others were to die, I'd be two steps away from rioting. Well, maybe not that extreme, but I would feel extremely betrayed by the writers and producers.

Well first, It's a kid show. Nopony is gonna get killed.

If however the mane 6 got killed, I would start to wonder what the reason would be, maybe if they would be revived or if it was a sad ending to the entire show. But I would also get sad, of course.

• Brohoof 1

It just wouldn't be the same show anymore. It would turn into

My Little Depression ; Friendship is Dying.

(edited)

In a show where death never happens nor is ever mentioned (other than that funeral seen in the Hearts and Hooves day song, which depicted a coffin), one of the cast being killed off would come completely out of left field. It just wouldn't feel right for a show like this.

Edited by Pegasus25

Well it would be very sad. [especially if it was Fluttershy] But Hasbro will never be able to make something as sad as this again.

Dem feels.

• Brohoof 1