429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

no one knows, complicated family history, i don't think they will ever know either, but i'm white, thats all i know. it would be nice to hire someone to find out where my family came from

• 2 weeks later...

I'm completely boring. I'm not entirely sure of one side of my family, but here's what I know:

Scottish

Irish
Italian
I'M FROM YERUP. 

I don't know what the hell I am. Latino/Mexican?

Is Mexican a nationality or an ethnicity? I'm confused. lol. i feel stupid. I always get it mixed up.

I'm not that out of the ordinary.I'm of English/Chinese descent with a very small possibility of being a sliver of Sioux.Interestingly enough,I sport a Hawaiian middle name,despite not having a lick of Hawaiian in my blood.

100% African American

I don't know anymore than that just like a lot of other black people.  My family history was lost due to slavery and that stuff so, yeah.

Though i'm ofet told i don't look it, I'm Black. Lightskinned, but Black. I didn't think there were any other black people that enjoyed the show like I do, but it's good to see there are others!

I'm 50% Italian, and 50% the rest of Europe (primarily Irish)--my mom's family is all Italian and my dad's is all mixed up.

I live in the United States, by the wai; on the West Coast.

eeyup. :|

I'm 100% British, I think. As far as I know the past few generations of my family have all been British so I'm just going to assume that I am at least 80%-100% British. Oh and I'm also white.

(edited)

Pale as death itself. But according to the previous posts, let's see...

50% Czech/Moravian

25% Slovak

10% Hungarian

10% Polish

5% Swede

120% Awesome.

Edited by Cocodrillo

80% American

10% Scottish

5% British

5% Welsh

It's an Interesting combination, I know, but I can tell you my ancestors were American pilgrims. (duh)

• 2 months later...

I'm so called "Croatian" but that's 100% Serbian.  Orthodox Serbian which means I'm 200% Serbian. I'm Serbian Nationalist which makes me 300%. I'm a Chetnik which makes me 400% Serbian + 20% Cooler.

So I'm totally 400% Serbian, 20% Cooler.

Which means I'm Slavic. F*ck yeah!

I am English :D

But my reletives are from Ireland, Germany, and Hungary

I'm half Irish 1/4 German and 1/4 Hungarian to be exact. :lol:

Vietnamese (I'll give u a brief re-assurance that I am not part of Viet Kong's army later)

During the Vietnam war:   North Vietnam=Bad guys D:< 

South Vietnam=The poor victims of the North :(

Me: I am a north and south viet hybrid... too much experimenting after the war eh?  

(maybe throw a little bit of French into my heritage list)

I speak English (1st language) and I can hardly speak Viet (I don't like my heritage T_T)

At least its nice to know there are bronies within other ethnic groups :3 it makes the "Love and tolerate" policy go even further.

No matter you ethnicity you're all my bros/sis coz you're all bronies <3

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Let's see...I'm

• 40% German
  • 5% Swiss
  • 55% English

That's just my heritage though. Really, I'm 100% American and both sides of my family have been living here for at least 3-4 generations. Also, out of the poll options, I chose White as that's what I am.

Edited by ReverseFaller

A little it of..

Irish

English

Welsh

French

German

So basically I have relatives tracing back to all of those countries from like the late 1800s or something. I live in America though not in Europe. i think I'm about an eighth French, Irish, and German. Not much welsh. (Like a sixteenth) and the rest English.

Edited by Super Derpy

I'm a Canadian with Irish, Scottish, English and French-Canadian ancestry.

If you believe the family stories I'm also a Viking as Erik the Red was an ancestor, but I think those are just stories and not fact.

I'm English, Scottish and Irish. (Father is fully Scottish, Mother is English and Irish.) We did actually research our family to find out that we do have relatives living in Rhode Island but I'm not quite sure what that means about myself.