429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

My family can be traced back to 1690 colonial America, and I've picked up a lot on the way. I have Eastern European, Russian, Italian, Sicilian, German, Scottish, some bit of African somewhere in there (I have African American relatives), there's a little Philipino in there somewhere, and my great Grandmother on my dad's side was Cherokee. I think the Ethnicity I can best identify with is "American". We're a bit of everything in this country.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

I'm not sure on the percentages but I'm

African American

Native American (Blackfoot Tribe)

Lebanese 

French.

Yup That's me. lol

If you mean my skin color, it's white, even if I like to call it yellow sometimes.  For my ancestry, I'm from Quebec so my ancestors come from France, Normandy to be exact.  My father even said that there could be some Norwegian blood in there because vikings took over Normandy for some time.  On my mother's side, I have a bit of Irish blood.  Her last name is Irish and people have trouble saying it, it's not so complicated though.  I would have loved to have it but she said it didn't fit with my siblings name.  Well, I could always try to use it.

• 8 months later...

Well, let's see, in Equestria, I happen to be a pegasus, although, not as strong a flier as Rainbow Dash, I can certainly hold my own if flying enters the equation... Now as for reality, I am Caucasian, and ummm...... I guess that's it? :/

I would be an earth pony, and prove I can do just as much without magic or wings. In real life I'm Caucasian, in other words, white.

I am an old soul who was born into a mortal body, to spread enlightenment throughout the internet. But as for my current mortal body, it is caucasian. Mostly polish, french, irish, with a little bit of sioux, and maybe even a hint of egyptian (my great grandmother claimed that Cleopatra was one of my ancestors)

• Brohoof 1

PC.

What do you call a white Mexican?

No seriously I've been trying to know what to call myself all my life.

Just say hispanic. That's what I've identified myself as with that description until I know better.

People have many races, all of which prove to be challenging in their own right.

But my race.

My race.

Is the 100 meter dash.

But no. I'm a European mutt after they mixed a tiny bit with native North Americans.

Dominantly German/Scandinavian, with the next major ethnicities or whatever being like, French and Irish or something.

People have many races, all of which prove to be challenging in their own right.

But my race.

My race.

Is the 100 meter dash.

But no. I'm a European mutt after they mixed a tiny bit with native North Americans.

Dominantly German/Scandinavian, with the next major ethnicities or whatever being like, French and Irish or something.

I am such a mut that..... well i can't think I know there's dutch german french, my mom says some native american but i'm not sure I believe that one bit lol