Post a pic of your instrument/instruments! GO!

Samrules350

No pics, but I have a sweet-potato ocarina. So it looks a lot like this, but mine is made up of a bunch of dark and lighter blue natural swirls, and doesn't have anything engraved into it. I do have the ability to play piano, as well.

• 4 months later...

Quite literally, just show whatever instruments any of you play!

I'll start.

It's an Electric/Acoustic Guitar by Fender (Sound familiar?) Gotta love dat sunburst pattern. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'm too tired to take a picture of my bass guitar, so I found a couple of old pics of me playing it. It's an Ibanez SR-305 5 string bass, and it is my pride and joy. 

26094_377604062389_4765000_n_zps7ca9d823

74280_462218117389_3139207_n_zpsd0a3638e

• Brohoof 2

Alrighty, here's my antique Kingston trumpet that my grandfather used while he was fighting in Korea. I'm hoping to get it fixed up so that I can play it again. The middle valve needs some work done.

It might not be obvious by the picture, but it's made differently than most trumpets today. Longer body, smaller bell.

post-9826-0-98946900-1358362787_thumb.jpg

post-9826-0-46709800-1358362790_thumb.jpg

I'd post a picture of my piano,  but it's fairly unremarkable, as is my second trumpet. And I don't actually own a french horn to upload a picture of either. Even though it's my main instrument.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

Here's my model F fife and tin whistle. I've got quite good on the fife if I do say so myself, I can keep myself entertained for hours by playing it XD.

I don't even know what I'm thinking posting here haha, especially since everything I know about music is what I've taught myself.

But I guess there you go:

400px-RP2A03E.jpg

Yamaha_YM2612_chip.jpg

I'm so ridiculous... (in a bad way)

Actually I used to have a synthesizer by Casio, but thanks to my cousins it broke years ago. It would be really useful for me now though...

• Brohoof 1

Here is my digital piano. A Yamaha P-85. This is a great digital piano.

20130116_150112_zps1769e277-1_zps3bff7ce

CloudFyre, you make me jelly. Even if its not actually yours. It's still in your house. I would love to have a grand piano, mini or regular.

I can play the piano. I have 2 keyboards. One that has all 88 weighted keys that I use to practice, and another normal keyboard that I use to mess around, since it has over 400 sounds.

My first guitar - I still love it a lot, it was rather cheap but it can play any kind of music rather well. It's a jack of all trades, no downsides and a working Floyd Rose... awesome.

img1308q.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Behold! The instrument of Supernova!

..Yeah, it's just a plain old trumpet that costed 400 USD.

But it's still cool and I play it okay.

I named it Donald Trumpet!

twilight_-_i_see_what_you_did_there.png

• Brohoof 3

I'm an ex trumpet player, by the way. So I take interest in that category. And Supernova, yours looks like a Yamaha, not sure though. I used to could hit 3rd octave C. :c Now I can't play at all.

• Brohoof 1

My guitar, a Schecter C1+ with an EMG 81 in the bridge and an EMG 85 in the neck, loaded with Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom strings.

img-1088311-1-ZZd8D.jpg

My acoustic-electric guitar, an Ibanez SGE220-CS.

img-1088311-2-pzRMg.jpg

This shot of my desk shows my Akai pro MPK Mini MIDI controller and some other music production gear, including my DAW of choice, FL Studio.

img-1088311-3-iIMhN.jpg

Edit: Instruments not pictured include my Squier P-Bass (still in use), my Ibanez Gio (not in use), and my voice box.

Edited by DusK
  • Brohoof 2

I have a few.

instruments_zps60baeaf8.png

As you can probably see, my violin is currently missing the E string. I should probably string a new one on at some point. ._.

I opened up a project in FL studio and took a screenshot. That counts too, right?

I play solely wind instruments. I started with the recorder in middle school (supposedly lame) and then I went on to play the Ocarina, once I learned it was a real instrument. Some time later, A friend gave me a tin whistle since I like Celtic music. Now, this is my collection.

It's cool to see more whistle players^^ Anypony esle plays the ocarina?

post-1984-0-67196600-1358431631_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon bun

362-600_zps22b07b80.jpg

^My two favorite instruments that I own.

fluteclarinet_zps7ee71683.jpg

^My other two woodwinds. This picture isn't the best for actually showing them off, but everybody here's like "Flute and clarinet? Who cares what they are?" So, yeah.

020.jpg

^My trumpets.

mykeyboard.jpg

^My keyboard.

That's it for instruments that I personally own. In my family and house we also have an old alto saxophone, two violins, an acoustic guitar and a piano.

• Brohoof 1

i can't be bothered searching for them, but i have a pink voilin and a cello. i can play both well enough to be in the school band. i also have a acoustic guitar and a flute somewhere. i can play the flute well, but i prefer string instruments. i'm currently learning to play the harp

I have a Yamaha standing piano downstairs in my study. It's the exact same as the below image. I play decently on it, but I'm not one of those geniuses like the Pirates of the Caribbean guy. (I love learning video game music on it. I know the themes to Space Junk and Cosmic Cove from the Mario Galaxy series, among other serene versions of Pokémon music. Come to think of it, I should learn a pony piano piece.)

different-types-of-pianos-yamaha-upright

I haven't played in a while, but I have some skills with this...

606489030_o.jpg

I used to play the recorder, but that's more primary. And I have experience with Logic, Garage-band, Sibelius... even though i don't own a mac  :D

Very well!

TKJetrb.jpg

From left to right:

The acoustic guitar is an Aria, I have no idea which one. It's a guitar that has been in use for over 40 years! It has been used by my father when he was still in university!

The white guitar is a Cimar, again, no idea which one. Also a guitar that has been used for over 40 years!

The most right guitar is an LTD EC-50 and the very first guitar I have ever bought myself! Equipped with 2 ESP pick-ups and .12 GHS strings.

The keyboard is a Yamaha EZ-200, my third keyboard and the best one I have ever bought!

Next up we have my Roland TD-20X, and oh boy, it's a beast!

rRcrLJz.jpg

• Brohoof 2