Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Beautiful Pony

Rarietty

I'm sorry but... I don't care what anyone says about this: Rainbow Dash. Is BEAUTIFUL. 

So what if she's a tomboy? I think she's gorgeous! I can't take my eyes off that lovely rainbow mane and those cute magenta eyes. :3 <3333

Rainbow Dash.  Vibrant rainbow-colored mane and matching tail; both pleasingly wild and spiky.  Soothing blue of her coat that evokes an untroubled sky on a lovely day.  Similarly blue feathered wings that are birdlike or angelical in nature.  Ripe cherries in her eyes with cute little lashes poking out from their corners.  She is the sky - and a prismatic, meteoric bullet across it.  She is color.

attachicon.gifcherubic_rainbow_dash_by_sairoch-d5try53.png

I SECOND THAT AMAZING RESPONSE. ;D

post-1074-0-91511900-1409755701_thumb.png

post-1074-0-43269900-1409755753_thumb.jpg

post-1074-0-02226200-1409755781_thumb.png

post-1074-0-91511900-1409755701_thumb.png

post-1074-0-43269900-1409755753_thumb.jpg

post-1074-0-02226200-1409755781_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

What i often read is that Rarity is seen as beautiful because she works hard for it. This is only partially true. Of course she look gorgeous with her lovely manestyle, and her many incredible outfits look breathtaking on her.

But she is a truly natural beauty too! To the extent that i would not even say her elaborate styles make her more beautiful, They are just variations of her gorgeousness.

One of the most iconic and most copied styles of her is the wet-mane-style.

post-25189-0-85769900-1409825665_thumb.png

A pony that literally can pour a bucket of water over her head, and still make it a manestyle that is synoymous with gorgeousness in the fandom, can only be described as a natural beauty!

And look at her in simple ways!

post-25189-0-61323800-1409825874_thumb.png

post-25189-0-21999600-1409825935_thumb.png

She was going all natural to impress Trenderdouche, so that is how she looks without her usual styling...

Lovely... isn't it?

These are the reasons i not only think that Rarity is the most gorgeous pony because of her hard work she puts in her beauty, but in fact she does not even need that to be the most beautiful.

She likes to vary her appearance, not because she needs to do it to look good, but because she likes to experiment with her body.

• Brohoof 2

It annoys me that a lot if fans immediately refer to Rarity as the most beautiful.

Yes, she is pretty, but you need to actually look OUTSIDE of the main 6 characters sometimes.

You may find another pony who is just as attractive.

It annoys me that a lot if fans immediately refer to Rarity as the most beautiful.

Yes, she is pretty, but you need to actually look OUTSIDE of the main 6 characters sometimes.

You may find another pony who is just as attractive.

Hmmm... Cannot think of any...

post-25189-0-83583400-1402768416.png

Anypony in particular in mind?

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... Cannot think of any...

Anypony in particular in mind?

I'm a girl, but I'd say that both of the spa twins and FleetFoot are pretty gorgeous.

If I had to pick a male character, though, I'd choose ThunderLane, Prism Glider, or the Royal Guards.

(And obviously, my fiancé's OC)

Edited by Royal Samurott

I'm a girl, but I'd say that both of the spa twins and FleetFoot are pretty gorgeous.

If I had to pick a male character, though, I'd choose ThunderLane, Prism Glider, or the Royal Guards.

Your fiancé's OC doesn't count, since you can't be objective about his level of attractiveness... congratulations, though! :D

Okay, Fleur is pretty pretty pretty!

• Brohoof 1

Well, especially the Spa twins are gorgeous, they even have the same almond eye shape as Rarity. But i find their manes and their colours are not as lovely as Raritys. As for Fleetfoot, i find her pretty, but not really exceptionally so.

And Thunderlane is pretty handsome, i agree.

For me Rarity is number one though, her mane, her colours, her eyes, her voice, her character. And its pretty much canon that she is the most gorgeous mare in Ponyville too.

• Brohoof 2

Your fiancé's OC doesn't count, since you can't be objective about his level of attractiveness... congratulations, though! :D

Okay, Fleur is pretty pretty pretty!

Nah, I still count his.

And thanks :)

• Brohoof 1

I disagree, applejewl is a mix of applejack and rarity 

Nah. In The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Applejack once said that she wanted to live the sophisticated life with her Aunt and Uncle Orange, and she even appeared to do quite well as a Manehattenite... at first. So Apple Jewel is simply what Applejack could have become had she stayed in Manehatten, and grown up there.

Nah. In The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Applejack once said that she wanted to live the sophisticated life with her Aunt and Uncle Orange, and she even appeared to do quite well as a Manehattenite... at first. So Apple Jewel is simply what Applejack could have become had she stayed in Manehatten, and grown up there.

Um i ment is she beautiful? Yes and yes i mean combine applejack's already natural beauty with rarity's fabulousty and you get applejewel 

Edited by GLA commander
  • Brohoof 1

This question is really getting hard on me.

medium.gif

I would say Trixie is really pretty, along with Rarity.

But I just can't pick a most beautiful one considering most ponies are very pretty.

Edited by BMF

attachicon.gifBEauty.png

No all of you are dead wrong, just get outta here! 

Dr. Pepper soda pony is the best

Enticing, refreshing, 23 flavors of good Dr. Pepper yeah I have made my statement.

That design looks like it was completely stolen off of Evan Dahm's Order of Tales character Bottle Woman.

Bottle+Woman+%2528small%2529.jpg

• 3 months later...