Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Beautiful Pony

Rarietty

Well, Spitfire would be my choice, because you know... She's freaking hot... Anyways I also have to say Luna and Cheerilee are both beautiful. I also like Lyra, because of her mane.

Rarity is most beautiful unicorn.

Spitfire is most beautiful pegasus.

Octavia is most beautiful earth pony.

Cadance is most beautiful alicorn.

Celestia is rather beautiful too, and some underrated beauties would be Junebug and young Granny Smith, imo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dat bonnet. :wub:

Edited by (\SBB64/)
  • Brohoof 1

That's a hard one.... well pinkie pie is really cute but the most beautiful pony has to be Luna.

Applejack is really cute as well :3 her southern charm- She is Blonde, Bad, & Beautiful

Rarity personifies beauty

Cloud Chaser <3 underrated

Spitfire is just badass

Cheerilee is really pretty too

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Not to sound like a pedomare, but I really think Sweetie Belle is most beautiful pony. I REALLY LIKE HER MANE!

--

Also, Fluttershy also could compete. She really looks nice when she isn't acting unnecessarily shy. Especially on "Best Night Ever" song.

Voice-wise, Lyra, Lyra, Lyra!

Trixie competes. I really like her mane. Her "erotic" fanart and her arrogant attitude really makes he look uglier.

I think she'd be a much more beautiful mare with a nice attitude.

Fluttershy auto wins as the cutest, though the most beautiful (as in best out of everypony) is Derpy. Her hairstyle and coat reminds me of my biggest highschool crush :) although I have been having an attraction to Applejack recently too.

Note, I do not have an attraction towards ponies.

But anyway, I find Pinkie Pie the best, she has an awesome mane, her face is just adorable, and her eyes are amazing!

• 1 year later...

I have to say, every one of the ponies have their own beauty. Personally, I pick Applejack to be the most beautiful in both looks and personality. Her designs are simply unique, and her brown stetson is part of her charm, not to mention her devotion to it. Also, her southern drawl is quite charming.

Fluttershy may be the cutest mare in the poniverse, but not exactly "beautiful", though her compassion is inspiring indeed.

Rarity's snow white coat and elegant amethyst curls may possibly make her the most beautiful pony, and her eyes are very regal, too. But one thing I can't place my hoof on makes her on my so-so list.

Twilight's adorkable, and she's very mature(I love it). But, recalling Feeling Pinkie Keen, we can tell she does not believe something so incredible without logical, scientific proof, which is a bit of a downside, considering science alone cannot solve everything.

Rainbow Dash has a rather rasp voice with voice cracks, which makes the impression of a tomboy. Her  prismatic mane is beautiful, though a bit too overwhelming to me. Her brash attitude is attractive, not to mention her confidence. Though one thing RD lacks is sportsmanship, a rather negative trait. 

Last but not least, Pinkie Pie. She's everypony's favorite party-pony, her bubbly and cheerful attitude perking anypony's mood up. Her bouncy carmine mane represents her personality very well, and so does her balloon cutie mark. One thing though, is that she may be trying too hard to make somepony happy, and she burdens herself trying to. 

I typed too much, am gonna stop now. 

mpooooooooooooodssss

Oh dear, thankfully somebody already mentioned the Blossom twins. That leaves me one less position to mention.

It's hard for me to set them in correct order actually, but I guess designs appeal to me strongly. So, starting with:

Princess Cadence - I guess there's nothing to explain here. Simply adorable scheme, not sure why it works so well together, but I will not argue.

Blossom twins - as seen in image above. These two colors should be condemned for appearing together, but... they work, once more. Ridiculous, but true.

Fleur de Lis - how DARE you even forget about her?

Cloudchaser - that mane of hers...

Rarity - well, mentioning only because she's Rarity. I don't like her for her design. It's nice, but I adore her for everything else :P

PS: Neither Luna nor Celestia appeal to me. Celestia's flow-y mane seems to ruin it for me, while Luna's design... doesn't fit her face :s my weird feeling.

I think Princess Luna is the most beautiful pony in all of Equestria. Luna's mane is the part I admire most, replicating her beautiful night sky. Her eyes sparkle just like shooting stars. A mare like her being in the dark and alone most of her life, she deserves to not be seen but to be admired more. Luna deserves the best, after all she's been through, Luna should get the affection and admiration she's always dreamed, and has wanted for so long. Long live Luna, Princess of the night~ ^////^

Derpy is my numero uno, and always will be till the end of time.
Her colour-scheme, carefree, awkward, and yet so bubbly personality, her voice, and those beautiful skewed, ambery eyes... jesus fucking christ, she just makes me so weak. I can't explain it.

mlp_resource__derpy_hooves_01_by_zuthesk

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 2

Don't take it bad, but I think Rarity look fugly. But of course, there are some beautiful ones. So here's my favorites:

- Applejack (Look and mostly hat)

- Fluttershy

- Soarin

- Luna

- Trixie

- Octavia

- Rose

And the best is Octavia. It surprises me that no one pickd her yet.

Twilight Sparkle is somehow charming regarding her design, specially her eyes.

Rarity is a rather sexy looking pony,  no creepiness intended.

Pinkie Pie is just pure cuteness. Overwelming cuteness indeed.

AppleJack is so quaint, although most of her charm doesn't come from her design, which I really like, there's yet something always draws my attention about country girls. Can't find why.

Rainbow Dash is synomim of coolness, radicalness and style. Probably one of the best designs I've seen so far in MLP.

And last but not least there is Fluttershy, which I consider to be the most beautiful pony ever born over equestria and beyond.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.