Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Beautiful Pony

Rarietty

Well I can understand why people say Lunar is the most beautiful, and I can understand that and she is very attractive no doubt about it. But I will have to say Rainbow Dash, if that answer surprises you, its that its a different kind of beauty. I find tomboys very sexy, not quite sure why, but I do, and Rainbow Dash has always stood out to me because of that reason.

Edited by Arctofire

Rarity is the most beautiful, Fluttershy is the cutest (Sweetie Belle 2nd place).  What's the difference?  Best I can put it into words, Beauty has an edge, Cute is her nonthreatening little sister.

Hot is a whole other ball game & doesn't have a lot to do w either.

• Brohoof 1

She has, by far, the best color scheme. "Beautiful" is a subjective term, but hopefully we can agree that Spitfire is hottest pony. 

Never really thought of this as usually she has her mane up. But with that style, damn she's gorgeous.

Edited by Arctofire

Well here we go...First its no other than Sunny <3

sunset_shimmer_in_a_hat_and_socks_by_hal

eqg___shy_sunset_shimmer_by_yanoda-d80qn

And this post would be complete without some rarity in it, now would it?

Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

The very concept of beauty is a bit too abstract to truly determine which pony is the most beautiful. Beauty comes in multiple forms. There's aesthetic beauty, aka the traditional definition of beauty that concerns physical attributes, such as mane, coloring, and tail. None of the ponies are slouches when it comes to aesthetics. Then there's a more obscure form of beauty, which comes in personality.  Perhaps there are ponies that may not appear special on the surface, but they may possess social quirks and personality trait that enhance the character's beauty to some degree.

Honestly, I believe Fluttershy's the most beautiful in both respects. I adore her long mane, droopy eyes, long eyelashes, and long tail, and it's endearing that she's so shy, and even more so when she's able to showcase a more dynamic personality, such as pure elation. It's sort of a "When She Smiles" moment that seals her as the "Most Beautiful Pony" for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

i dont know why actually, but lyra, oh dear god lyra is sooooooooooooooo pretty! it may be beacouse her edit: mane is a little short?

i personally love Lyra's manecut and she is a beautiful colour with golden eyes everything you want in a pony :)

Here goes, too much to mention.

Okay first of all I'm going with Sunset Shimmer, both human and pony I guess just because that hair is gorgeous.

Secondly I'm going with Fluttershy because of her hair and unique eyes.

Lastly and certainly not least is Cadence for being best princess and of course that hair.

I think I like everyone's hair! :P

• 3 months later...

Rarity for me, because not only is she pretty, she is also fashionable, smart and clever (THIS IS WHINING!) I know sh's the best, cause she has the eyes to prove it.

Purple hair, the color of royal. Probably because she is as regal as princess celestia.

Excellent posture, both graceful and elegant. 

Mare-ve-lous as a human as well.

Also, diamonds. DIAMONDS ON HER BUTT

• Brohoof 1

about beauty, I got 5 ponies that have different takes on beauty:

-Celestia: There's no way there can be a top most beautiful pony without Celestia, she gives the most classical despiction of beauty as soon as you see her: patience, tall, elegant, regal, wise, motherly.....

-Luna: The beauty I see in her are mostly the same traits as Celestia, but a little toned down, but to her favor, she also has a more gothy elegant and mysterious, just as the night itself

-Trixie: Definitely one of the best looking ponies around, her mane and colors are instant win, plus her mane is obviously well kept, and she has a looks of a performer, beautiful in general, but adding a bit of sex appeal

-Rarity: What needs to be said, her mane, eyelashes (though fake, they help  :pout: ), her colors give an iar of aristicracy, and one can see why she's usually despicted as a rater voluptuous woman in humanized arts 

-Fluttershy: Rarity has an aristocratic beauty air around her, but Fluttershy has a more humble air of beauty around her, rural, natural, innocent, humble.... you get it  ;)

ain't no pony prettier than sunlight dazzlescratch!

iwuOwHUL.jpeg

gaze upon the marvelous merging of Adagio Dazzle, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Vinyl Scratch...She's over powered, is an alicorn, and outrageously alpha!

BOW BEFORE HER PEASANTS! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

(But on a serious note, I've always liked Fleur Dis Lee and Celestia...their designs are awesome!)

• 1 year later...