Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

38 F with clear skies and lots of frost! :applehat:

17 minutes ago, Summer Breeze said:

SNOW!! It's so beautifull! 20171210_152050.thumb.jpg.d0a087c2626f5cabf94329b7474bc7c6.jpg

I wish it would snow like that here, just for one day. :rarityhat:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

The sun is out and it is in the mid 60s. While the 60s might sometimes feel nice, they don't today. The sun is too strong and the heat of it is overbearing and I can't stand it outside.

I miss back when December was more consistently chilly, and didn't get this hot.

• Brohoof 1

It's quite cold and icy and I love it! It's really slippery too though but I can handle it.

On 8.12.2017 at 4:18 PM, Envy said:

I do have to wonder what it's like to live somewhere where Winter is an actual season and not just a visitor for a day or two.

I think it's still a proper season here in Finland but it seems like the global warming is making it warmer and pushing it towards the springtime instead. It's pleasant to have even this winter though.

It's cold outside right now where I live but not snowing or absolutely freezing. If anything, I'd say it were mild but towards the chilly side of things. I do expect to see snow sometime as the conditions are perfect for it much to my dismay.

Much to my surprise, it snowed during the night so now there's a blanket of snow everywhere I look. Fortunately, it's merely a thin blanket so shovelling it was extremely easy nor was there enough to cause any problems.

Boston, Lincolnshire England - hovering around freezing, days old frost still preserved in shadows, frozen puddles, saw some ice on the canals today (aka "drains"). Lots of sunshine. No snow. According to the forecast supposed to be p!ssing down tomorrow. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

It's raining. Of course, the one night we get precipitation is also the first night in well over a week that we're not getting below freezing.

• Brohoof 2