Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Chilly with occasional very light freezing rain. A bit underwhelming given the Winter Weather Advisory. However, it is kind of a big deal given the fact that by this time last year winter was long dead. I just wish we could get at least a dusting of snow I could see on my campus before I graduate...

Under a flood watch with the potential of rain and storms for about the next five days starting in the morning, riiiiight after mornings are becoming above freezing again. WOO!
In a drought after frigid dry weather, so really it's pretty good for soil moisture and reservoirs

Freezing drizzle again. I mean, I'm impressed that we're actually still getting cold fronts around here, but... This is pretty lame. Is freezing drizzle really the most frozen precipitation I'm ever going to get to see here before I graduate? :(

It's supposed to get up to near 70 today. Yuck.

The forecast indicates that winter is now over... and we still couldn't get any snow. >.>

Edited by Envy

It was already in the 60s when I woke up. Yuck! Don't even want to know how hot it's going to get. T.T So ready to move to the Northeast. Like right now.